Errors in the Tips & Tricks issue (SVC Coverage)

Alex0916

Bling kills, but...,
Has anybody noticed this I just realized it when me and homeboys was playing the game last night at my house.
Demitri name is spelled wrong on his move list not only that but he is also missing a button input on his "Midnight Kiss" you're supposed to press the D button twice not once. Also he has 360 degree moves that doesn't even work I tried so many times. And his Exceed move is (2x)HCF+ all four button not 720 degree + all four buttons. Now for Dan his "Kyukyoku Tenchi Gadouzuki" is not a super it's a regular move but they have listed as a super. And for his super the "Kouryurekka" it's performed with a kick button not a punch. Last but not least my fav of them all my boy Ryo, they don't even have his f,b,f + punch move listed I wanted to know the proper name for it I guess I'll keep the name I made up for it "Machine Gun Funk".:buttrock:

Has anybody noticed any other errors?

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Yeah, I've noticed some. It's been a couple days since I read the mag though, so I forgot exactly what was wrong. Lemme go back and read it again..

Amix

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Alex0916 said:
Also he has 360 degree moves that doesn't even work I tried so many times. And his Exceed move is (2x)HCF+ all four button not 720 degree + all four buttons.

That's because the controls in the game are unresponsive, and I assumed they tried numerous times with HCF and it didn't work 100%.

Alex0916

Bling kills, but...,
Re: Re: Errors in the Tips & Tricks issue (SVC Coverage)

Amix said:
That's because the controls in the game are unresponsive, and I assumed they tried numerous times with HCF and it didn't work 100%.
Well everytime I did it it worked a 100%

Dash no Chris

Jaguar Ninja,
Alex0916 said:
Last but not least my fav of them all my boy Ryo, they don't even have his f,b,f + punch move listed I wanted to know the proper name for it I guess I'll keep the name I made up for it "Machine Gun Funk".:buttrock:
Zanretsuken.

--Chris

mog

Bead Banger
They forgot to mention that you can dodge fireballs by punching or sweeping them, and that grabs are 100% random.

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
This is pretty old, and I'm not sure if this has been discussed here or not. but when the first capcom vs snk came out, they implied that kim came from art of fighting.

Dash no Chris

Jaguar Ninja,
Alex0916 said:
Demitri name is spelled wrong on his move list not only that but he is also missing a button input on his "Midnight Kiss" you're supposed to press the D button twice not once. Also he has 360 degree moves that doesn't even work I tried so many times. Has anybody noticed any other errors?
How did they spell Demitri's name? SNK Playmore spelled Maximoff (his last name) as "Maximov" in his ending.

Did they actually refer to his super as "Midnight Kiss"? It's supposed to be "Midnight Pleasure"...

What did the article call the 360 move(s)?

Another SNK Playmore error: during the pre-fight dialogue of a Hugo vs Guile match, Guile indicates that he's in the Army. He's supposed to be in the Air Force, SNKP!

--Chris

Last edited:

Talen

Leona's Therapis,
Re: Re: Errors in the Tips & Tricks issue (SVC Coverage)

Dash no Chris said:
Guile indicates that he's in the Army. He's supposed to be in the Air Force, SNKP!

--Chris

Guile looks way too tough to be in the air force. I doubt he does PT on a bike.

:D

Ein_boser_Schotte

Quiz Detective
PT

Odd that guile would say that he is in the army, unless of course he is ashamed of being in the AF. If he were in the army what would he throw in place of the sonic boom? vx gas could shoot out his eyes. I don't know much about the street fighter world, I should being surrounded by it for a couple years. My only thought is that Guile could be in the Army Air Corps., in which case he would kick much ass, it was a different time, with no bloody IT cards at camp.
I know he wasn't in the AAC because of the year of the jet in the background on Guile's Stage. Okay i'm done. All I was going to do was agree that Guile is too tough to be in the air force, no one can get that big by getting a pt waiver or riding on thier exercise bikes.

Cheers
Ein Boser Schotte
one angry scot

Talen

Leona's Therapis,
Re: PT

Ein_boser_Schotte said:

Cheers
Ein Boser Schotte
one angry scot

I've seen you playing on some W:ET servers

Small world, eh?