neo store brings svc chaos mvs to $373!

games91999

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
the neo store dropped the price on a lot of there stuff, check it out!! svc chaos 373, you guys better buy the last 2!!!!

Last edited:

Piccolo_DBz

Astra,
damn...I payed 465 for mine. :-/

Ah well, I got alot of goodies from Trieu with it so it's cool. ;)

Freelancer

Banned
Yeah, looks like SVC dropped in price as well as a few other MVS titles. ROTD MVS in particular is a paltry $35!
Wish the AES titles (ie: MATRIMELEE) saw price drops as well. :(

I wonder if these price drops are in preparation to the Snk-Capcom.com store's supposed opening tonight?

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Freelancer said:
Yeah, looks like SVC dropped in price as well as a few other MVS titles. ROTD MVS in particular is a paltry $35!

I wonder if these price drops are in preparation to the Snk-Capcom.com store's supposed opening tonight?

Nothing better for business then competition. I suppose i should pick up RotD now :)

Big Shady

Kyukyogenryu Black Belt
15 Year Member
Freelancer said:

Tell me about it, I would LOVE to see a matrimelee price drop, or maybe even a KOF02. You listening Shawn ;)

Donshootermasta

I like Men & Boots!
Nice price But still high

Nice price For the Neo Store.But get real I sell these for 350 and Matrimelee kits for 180 The Neo Store has to do a little better.Why doesnt shawn sell Snk Vs Capcom for 300 like excellentcom!!!!

Maybe make some friends in the process

jeff10

Kula's Candy
mvs hu uh

hate me if you want, but snk vs capcom is not mvs////Its a jamma board...no matter what anyone tries to sell it as..well unless its a boot then yes its mvs,,but its a boot so i guess no real collector of mvs will ever have a true snk vs capcom piece that will match there collection, i dont think this board would look to great on a shelf with all of your shockboxes and labels and art work,,,
SNK why why do this to everyone, bring out the mvs cart make everyone smile and spend there car payment money, food money etc..

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
I can understand why SNKP did it. I know it was done for vendor convenience as well as to deter bootlegging BUT to just ignore thousands of MVS main boards by not producing a small cartridge kit run was totally absurd imo.
I find the boot being sold for like 250.00 absurd as well..
This whole SvCC presentation/HYPE was/is a total D-I-S-A-S-T-E-R

The home cart has taken entirely too long to be released..:annoyed: and now SSV is due out on it's heels.
It appears like SSV will be the better buy.
-BB

matrimelee

Hardened Shock Trooper
Honestly I feel like SVC has been a huge disappointment as well. It'll be a pain to set up in a regular MVS cabinet like the one's I've seen, and the idea of buying a boot sucks for dependability.

I'm hoping for a Dreamcast release, but ready to just go PS2 on this game.

jeff10

Kula's Candy
svc

yep true, SSV, looks like this will be a collectors piece to go with my ss1,2,3,4's

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
Re: mvs hu uh

jeff10 said:
hate me if you want, but snk vs capcom is not mvs////Its a jamma board...no matter what anyone tries to sell it as..well unless its a boot then yes its mvs,,but its a boot so i guess no real collector of mvs will ever have a true snk vs capcom piece that will match there collection, i dont think this board would look to great on a shelf with all of your shockboxes and labels and art work,,,
SNK why why do this to everyone, bring out the mvs cart make everyone smile and spend there car payment money, food money etc..
It does say mvs and neo geo on the label even though it is a jamma board so it must be mvs if it says it is ;)

FTL

AES Price Guide Analyst, International Moderator,
Staff member

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
SVC C Plays excellent. Its the deepest game playmore has released next to 2k1. I am dead serious. I never had such good competition in the cade before.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
KaedesBlade said:
Its $384 over at Snk-Capcom.com

Their store just opened.;)

One thing I noticed about the messageboard there is how it is almsot a direct copy of ng's board. Certain forums could be directly correlated to this sites. I am not saying this is a bad thing, I just find it funny I havent seen many people mention it, if any.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Damn, I wonder if I fall asleep will it be $50 when I wake up.

Amix

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Lord Wolfgang Krauser said:
One thing I noticed about the messageboard there is how it is almsot a direct copy of ng's board. Certain forums could be directly correlated to this sites. I am not saying this is a bad thing, I just find it funny I havent seen many people mention it, if any.

Because virtually all forums are constructed the same way, and s-c.com seems to be a mix of shoryuken.com and n-g.com.

And why do you like Chaos so much?

Freelancer

Banned
KaedesBlade said:
Time to buy. :D

Wow. The price war has started!
Hopefully this will trickle over to the AES carts. Unfortunately for the SNK-Capcom store, they lack many of the newer releases (namely Matrimelee in AES format) :(

KaedesBlade

Bead Banger
I couldn't resist, $329 was too tempting. Paid for it this morning.

My kit should arrive by Friday.:drool: