4 slot board keeps starting up on the 3rd game

prosper1ne

King's Dry,
everytime i turn on my cab it boots up on my 3rd slot first. it has no problem playing any of my games and i can toggle through all 4 fine but i was just curious as to why my board has decided to start on the 3rd slot everytime. is there some kind of option that lets you decide which slot you want to start on? thanks for the help.

Reznor007

Host for Orochi
Are the other slots Gigapower games, with slot 3 being an older 330 Mega game?

prosper1ne

King's Dry,
yeah as a matter of fact the 3rd slot is kizuna while the others are rbs lb2 and motw

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
I have noticed this as well. Sometimes cabs will do this. I think it may have to do with what game is in there and how often it is played.

prosper1ne

King's Dry,
huh thats wierd well at least i know im not the only one this has happened to it was really starting to concern me

Reznor007

Host for Orochi
Well, as I learned the other day, the system will run all 330 Mega games before running any Gigapower games(why, I don't know).

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
I really don't like leaving it like that..So I change(rearrange) the carts around until The cart in the first slot starts on start-up..
I'm pretty sure the lowest in meg game will start up first..thus being the cart you want in your first slot..(Or that I want at least.)

Last edited:

The_Chosen_One

Buriki One Master
I know it'll play the gigapower games last, but the meg count thing isn't true. Sometimes I'll have Magical Drop 3 in the first slot and Metal Slug in 2 and it'll start on MD3, and sometimes I'll have Metal Slug in the first slot and MD3 in the 2nd and it'll start on Metal Slug. I guess they have close meg counts (within 25) so maybe it just has to be a broader difference?