S-C Store Grand Opening

Greatkiller

B. Jenet's Firstmate
LOL just for fun Im going to wait till 12:00 Midnight to see if it opens then :) (09/28/03)

Pink Spider

Beast Buster
Greatkiller said:
LOL just for fun Im going to wait till 12:00 Midnight to see if it opens then :) (09/28/03)

Not a bad idea, I know I'll be on at midnight anyway.

Amix

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Can't wait! I have some money set aside, hopefully there will be some good deals :buttrock:

Snooptalian

Hairdresser, ,
Have they said anything about any Grand Opening Specials they will have? It'll be interesting to see what the store has in stock.

leepantalone

Pm'ing Rot. Always a Risk.,
I asked Trieu about a particular game I was interested in, however he said that the brand new homecarts he was going to be selling will not be available, some issue with the collector he was buying them from.....:( :crying:

rhiohki

Dodgeball Yakuza
leepantalone said:
I asked Trieu about a particular game I was interested in, however he said that the brand new homecarts he was going to be selling will not be available, some issue with the collector he was buying them from.....:( :crying:

what????....This is what I was really hoping to buy..some of that ex-SNK's collection. Well, I"ll just see what the news is today and what they open up with.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Opening September 29th, 2003
8:30pm PST

Got me all exited for nothing.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I can't wait to check out the stock of cps2 games. I love my mvs but cps2 has some beat'em ups that are calling out to me.

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
Lagduf said:
I can't wait to check out the stock of cps2 games. I love my mvs but cps2 has some beat'em ups that are calling out to me.

Stay away from my CPS2 stuff. :mad:

It's too bad I'll be drunk watching the Bears game tonight when the store opens. Plz leave me some CPS2 goodies. :crying:

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
buttasuperb said:
Stay away from my CPS2 stuff. :mad:

It's too bad I'll be drunk watching the Bears game tonight when the store opens. Plz leave me some CPS2 goodies. :crying:

Don't worry i dont have a job. I also don't have any money.

I applied for a job today though. And yes i wont lie my major motivation was to get cash to purchase CPS2 kits....and pay for that whole college thing.

Nick Goracke

I'm still around!?,
buttasuperb said:
[
It's too bad I'll be drunk watching the Bears game tonight when the store opens.

You'll need to be pretty drunk to enjoy that one. Feel free to jump on the Vikings bandwagon at any time! ;) I'll be rootin' for you guys anyways.

Can't help but wonder where they'll be getting stock from, though. Do Capcom and SNK offer anything but their latest releases to distributors? Personally, I was hoping to see oddball things like Capcom/SNK character goods or books or... well, something besides games I already own!

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
Nick Goracke said:
You'll need to be pretty drunk to enjoy that one. Feel free to jump on the Vikings bandwagon at any time! ;) I'll be rootin' for you guys anyways.

I don't think I'll ever be jumpin on the Vikings bandwagon, but god damn, they are looking sharp week in and week out.

Might as well keep Frerotte in there, he throws a much nicer pass.

As yea, I'm thinkin I'm gonna have to consume a good amount of alcohol to make tonight fun. But I can always hope for a 16-13 Bears victory.

ST-V

Checkin out the goods right now :)

Sweet Progear kit, lotsa MVS... wowow! Wish I had the dough :crying:

Donshootermasta

I like Men & Boots!
Can you say rip off!!!!

1100 for A Marvel Vs Capcom 2 kit? Come on be realistic more like 800.They better drop the prices before they have no business.

Is this just part of a bunch of peoples collections? It looks like they wont have much for sale in a little while unles they drop their prices and find a little more stock.I am very impressed with the CPS2 kits but among that Little interests me there.My wish list from the Snk-Capcom store Pro Gear,Mars Matrix,Puzzle Fighter,And Gigawing.Now Only if they offered prices on a large order