KOF 3D trailer

Pink Spider

Beast Buster
I am getting some crazy slow download time on this file, and its not even that big of a file!

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Bleh, no gameplay. : P

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
StickmanLoser said:
Bleh, no gameplay. : P

Yeah.

Lame intro/trailer.

But no gameplay...

Too early to bitch (although others seem to have no problem doing so...)

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
ray_7 said:
Looks like its going to be another Tekken style game...

I'm sure your typical mainstream gamer would LOVE to play this. It looks like another typical Tekken-like cinema but with Terry Bogard co-starring.

Last edited:

FormlessOne

Chin's Drinking Partner
Probly one of the the most unintersting things I've seen in a while, needs some gameplay fo sho. I'd hit the blonde chick like a champ in the 12th though....

Robert

20 Year Member
Tasteless. Tekken's sotry looks like an RPG compared to that.

David Fallows

Sieger's Squire
No comment. :rolleyes:

If this game is half-decent it will go farther than any 2D - 3D transition before it. As even the 3D Street Fighters have been pap, nevermind the previous SNK efforts.

If Playmore can't even bag 2D to the standards of their predecessors, I have little hope for their latest 3D venture.

Shred

Bead Banger
NeoLord said:
I'm sure your typical mainstream gamer would LOVE to play this. It looks like another typical Tekken-like cinema but with Terry Bogard co-starring.

Which would be the point right get mainstream gamers to buy it and maks SNKP money.

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
Real Video sucks my ass, it keeps telling me my video database is corrupt.

Sklabah

Another Striker
David Fallows said:
If this game is half-decent it will go farther than any 2D - 3D transition before it. As even the 3D Street Fighters have been pap, nevermind the previous SNK efforts.

Mortal Kombat: DA did a decent job. Not by any means a GREAT fighting game, but a step in the right direction for the series.

Just my $.02.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Those are some ugly 3D models, even Terry looks like he's got something stuck up his butt.

Hopefully, we'll some very nice gameplay footage in the coming months.

I doubt we'll see this completed any time soon. My intuition tells me the end of next year the earliest.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
For those of you who don't want to deal with Real Player, there's a realmedia compatible program called Real Alternative available at http://www.freecodecs.com/ .

abdul

Aero Fighters Flyboy
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!1

that is gay, GAY

Ran Thrie

Zero's Tailor
well i dont mind good 2D games having a 3d version, but this video had "common fighter" all over it. Although i dont have high hopes for great gameplay and i know it wont match my beloved vf4evo, but i'll give it a chance......once.