SVC MVS for less than $300!!!

SeaWolf69

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Hah,

I just go an email from www.excellantcom.net stating this:

Dear Customer,

We would like to offer :

SNK VS Cacpom CHAOS (original & brand new)

SNK latest fighting game - it is not SNK cartridge, it is a pcb and DO NOT need 1 slot

Brand New price at USD298 include Paper Box + Sticker + Manuel

Please let us know if interested in.

Please also see attached price list.

Joey Tang

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Excellent Com Limited
Room 4 & 5, 22/F. Hip Kwan Commercial Building
38 Pitt Street, Yaumatei, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Tel : 852-23883666
Fax : 852-23880860
New Email : ECL@excellentcom.net
We accept "VISA" and "MASTER"

At last, going to find out what the S&H will be and it will be mine!!!

pac-man

Mr. Big's Thug
coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool:)

the binary c0de

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
20 Year Member
I feel honored and amazed that I saw this go from $1,800 + down to $300 - in a short month or so.I wonder how much more than that $1,500 difference vendors made to justify the early purchase. Amazing.

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
the binary c0de said:
I feel honored and amazed that I saw this go from $1,800 + down to $300 - in a short month or so.I wonder how much more than that $1,500 difference vendors made to justify the early purchase. Amazing.

You can earn more than 1500$ putting the game in an arcade cab during a month when the game has just been released, if the location is good and there's a lot of 2-players duels.

EvilMike

Guerilla Warrior
20 Year Member
Amano Jacu said:
You can earn more than 1500$ putting the game in an arcade cab during a month when the game has just been released, if the location is good and there's a lot of 2-players duels.

Also I drive 20 minutes to play this game at the arcade and I definetly have rivals there. If they put it in now at the arcade that is 5 minutes away I'd still drive 20 so I could continue to battle those other guys.

It is a little more than how much ops have made in the last month. (though I know my arcade has made way more than $1500)

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
I still don't understand why this would shock anyone.
MVS is for arcade owners... not intended for people who play the game at home. Any arcade that bought the game on release has made MUCH more thyan the initial $1850 they paid for it. As the home release draws near, the MVS cart is supposed to drop this dramatically in price.

I can only imagine how shocked people are when SvC Chaos on MVS goes less than $100.

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Arcade here had a rather large crowd around the machine when I went. i can easily believe that it would more than pay for itself after a short time. Espcially at 50 cents a go.

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
I will be hapy when you can say the same thing for ss zero :)

Lyte Edge

Quartermaster,
Yep, this is definitely not that big a surprise at all, seeing as how quickly the Neo cart and PS2 versions are coming out.

I don't expect to see the Neo home cart version being worth or that much or even that sought after either; there seems to be an exceedinly large number of pre-orders for the game and it's going to be ported extremely fast.

If I were a more patient gamer, I wouldn't have bought the Neo version at all and would have just waited for the PS2 import coming out in December, but I just can't bear to wait any longer than I have to. I would have paid $300+ for the cart even if the PS2 version were to come out two weeks later! ^_^;

(Okay, maybe in that case, even I wouldn't be that stupid. :P )

Lee

Last edited:

Lyte Edge

Quartermaster,
Yep, this is definitely not that big a surprise at all, seeing as how quickly the Neo cart and PS2 versions are coming out.

I don't expect to see the Neo home cart version being worth or that much or even that sought after either; there seems to be an exceedinly large number of pre-orders for the game and it's going to be ported extremely fast.

Lee