any secret fighters in svc AES

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Here at Neo-Geo.com, we love to answer questions when they're in caps, posted in the wrong forum, and obviously done with little research.

So here it is:

Wolfgang Krauser

Riding Hero

Mr. Big

Crystalis main character (forget his name)

Dante (from Devil May Cry)

Shante

Dino (from Dino Crisis)

Did I miss one guys?

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Ilovejapangirls said:
Where do you put Captain Tomaday(under license from Visco)??

I heard about Captain Tomaday being in the game. I didn't think he was playable though.

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
You forgot Chip & Dale and the ref from Matrimelee...not to be confused with the ref from Samurai Shodown.

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
I wanna some Fight Fever chars, goddam! :mad:

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
I heard that if you get a perfect against Athena you get to face Captain Commando. It wouldn't be SNK vs Capcom without Captain Commando, right?

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Yeah right. On the other hand, getting a perfect against RedArremer will lead you to face Saisyu Norimaru Kusanagi, the very elder of the Kusanagi clan and first killer of the Orochi dragon according to the SNk version of the legend.

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
SonGohan said:
Heh, will I need the ram expansion pak for this too?

Yep but have no fear, Nintendo (in conjunction with SNKP) is releasing the SVC Special edition Expansion Pak® with a low MSRP of only $59.95.

It also allows you to unlock Hayabusa so once and for all you can give the dreaded "Pitch hitting the dirt before it gets to you so you swing at it anyway like a chump" ball at Dr. Robutnik.

SeaWolf69

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Hah,

Picking on the newbie. Hey guy, you should look around at the other threads on SVC before asking a question like that in these forums :p . The AES is pretty much identical to the MVS except for a few minor details unless you get the debug bios chip :smirk: . I hope this helps. :cool:

mike 88

Quiz Detective
let me just say there are almost no arcades in new york state so i could not even play the game yet. any half way decent arcade is nyc .

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
You lot should be ashamed of yourselves being this rude to a new member, how would you like the same treatment, it was a valid question.

EDIT im playing last blade :)

Last edited:

Shapermc

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
Lee Gray said:
You lot should be ashamed of yourselves being this rude to a new member, how would you like the same treatment, it was a valid question.
Man, who you kidding, almost everyone gets/got this treatment.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
mike 88 said:
hey rocker dont be a wise ass!! you dont half of what i know

In that case, he's fucked, 'cause you don't know shit.

Honestly, would it kill you to look up some info before just blabbing out the first thing you can ask?

Spike

mike 88

Quiz Detective
spike an rocker like soo sorry you guys are to smart for me (smart as shit)

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
mike 88 said:
spike an rocker like soo sorry you guys are to smart for me (smart as shit)

Hey, you said it, not us. We could be "as smart as shit" and then be "to(o) smart for you", because of it? Man you're sad.

Spike

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Shapermc said:
Man, who you kidding, almost everyone gets/got this treatment.

I once asked why Last Blade 3 and Garou 2 were on the prototypes page and I got slammed because of it. This is just normal initiation for newbies. The less you respond, the less you'll get slammed.

Dean

Choi's Clawmaker
Back in my n00bish days, I just kept my mouth shut and stayed in the NGPC forums which are kinder and gentler until my #of posts got to the point where I could be a smart ass.

There should be a sticky or primer in each forum for n00bs on how to not be n00bish

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
D-Lite said:
Back in my n00bish days, I just kept my mouth shut and stayed in the NGPC forums which are kinder and gentler until my #of posts got to the point where I could be a smart ass.

There should be a sticky or primer in each forum for n00bs on how to not be n00bish

Make a list:

1) Don't ask for roms

2) DON'T TYPE IN CAPS

3) Don't ask questions until you've searched the forums and/or internet.

4) Don't make statements without knowing if your accurate. If unsure type the words, "I'm not sure, but isn't [subject] like this."

5) Again, don't ask about roms!

6) Make sure you put news and rumors in the "news and rumors" section. If you want to ask a question relevant to Neo-Geo or discusss a game, go to "General Discussion" If you want to talk about other 16 bit games, go to "16 bit". There are sections dedicated for technical support, Neo Geo Pocket, Unrelated Topics about anything, War Room, etc.

just go here first: www.neo-geo.com/forums

pick the appropriate section.

If your still having problems then click here!

Last edited: