Neo Store exclusive???

leepantalone

Pm'ing Rot. Always a Risk.,
The link below is for NCS, and their announcement for pre-orders for SVC Chaos.

My understanding was that the Neo Store had exclusivity on this release, and that anybody selling them would be buying them from the Neo store.

My question is this; how can NCS buy the carts from the Neo Store, and sell them below what Shawn is selling them for? I guess NCS is just taking a financial hit on the deal?

I recently bought a CD from NCS, and they are top notch, I am just a little puzzled as to how they can pull this off.

http://hh141.hiphip.com/templates/frmTemplateR.asp?CatalogID=6275&SearchYN=N&subFolderID=136

EvilMike

Guerilla Warrior
20 Year Member
Alot of people seem to be confused by this. Shawn is the exclusive seller of ENGLISH carts. Of course he isn't going to be the only one selling JPN carts then there would be 1000s of unhappy Japanese people. (yes cart sales in Japan go into the 1000s)

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
Besides... NCS's main objective is to get imports, not the domestic copies of the games even though they try to stock both items. it's very rare that I would actually prefer one language over the other when it comes to Neo carts, especially since they all play in the language of the system's territory. I don't need to read the manual and know all of the broken English in the manual for SvC Chaos... what's more important to me is the game and that it plays just like the arcade version. No manual or insert could ever do that.

More power to NCS for providing more copies of this game to the people. :)

Snooptalian

Hairdresser, ,
If NCS carries any English copies they would have been bought from Shawn initially. They can afford a cheaper price because the carts they get from Shawn are bought in bulk, and Shawn offers a bulk discount, hence NCS can charge a little less than the standard $335 price.