Billy Jr says NO to rom release kids

AssassinStrike

Armored Scrum Object
SNKP said they'd tear him a new one?
If already posted please del.

quote: "
1. I didn''t release any screenshot to show anybody anything. Those screenshot you see was release by asgard or someone else.

2. I shouldn''t talk anything about SNK, cause I was sue by SNK.. and I really have fuxxking bad days (almost an year), and many people in Taiwan knows this news... ya.. I got sue.. because roms.. screenshot.. etc

3. NO.. I don''t have members, and.. you have noway to join it. cause I simply don''t have members. noone is my members.

4. NO.. I DON''T need MONEY, please STOP send me E-mail asking for DONATE.. I don''t need this money and I can''t take it.

5. I have no idea when to release roms, cause I really don''t want to get sue by SNK AGAIN, so.. please forgive me, but maybe someone will did it, cause it really not that hard to dump.. the hardest part is to emulate it.

6. SVC for PS2 will release soon, and it only cost 6800 yen :) for this good game, please support it :)

7. If those screenshots makes you feel bad, I am apologise for it, I really didn''''t mean it, I didn''t konw asgards will release it, sorry

8. There are no SVC rom or emu on my server, so don''t waste your time to hack the server, at least you just try to find some fun, then go ahead.

9. YES, I had say that SVC will not that easy to emu, but I didn''t say never, and I had say the P rom have a lot change, and.. that still true, I NEVER lie to anyone.

10. If you don''t like me or this site, please forgive me.

11. Ya, I can give the rom to someone else to release, BUT if this POOR GUY got sue (maybe only 0.0000001%) then what? my name still on? after cutor ask, anyone can promise not to let me out? NOWAY, most people only want to play free games, but when you get troubles, you just run away.. so why should I do this?

12. Why can I play SVC for FREE? NO, I did pay for it, I buy the original SVC (Arcade version) myself, it not only cost me 6800 yen, it cost me more then 200000 yen. FREE? noway...

13. Do I love SNK? Yes for sure, that why I buy everything I could.

Thanx "

stolen from RG
:rolleyes:

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
4. NO.. I DON''T need MONEY, please STOP send me E-mail asking for DONATE.. I don''t need this money and I can''t take it.

:spock:

Oh, the irony.

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
Who is this Billy Jr I keep hearing so much about lately.

JHendrix

Jello Pudding Pop, Y'know? Like that whole Bill C
Tehcno said:
Who is this Billy Jr I keep hearing so much about lately.

The man who dumped a lot of the Neo-Geo games, especially the new ones.

AssassinStrike

Armored Scrum Object
I suspect that he is a mohaxor bitch who wants lots of money for his dirty pig roms.
The asgard comment is just a rouse to divert attention from himself or he just might end up in prison with something to chew on.

his site:

http://www.billyjr.com/

have fun

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
AFAIK, BillyJr. got in legal trouble with SNKP a while ago and now that his name appears in conjunction with yet another dump of a brand-new game, he fears that SNKP will come for him once again and posted his "statement" that you can read in this thread and on several other bbs's in a futile attempt to clean his rep.

Thing is, if I would be a SNKP lawyer, I would find it quite suspicious that a known bootlegger and rom dumper has screenshots of a new game on his server.

The quick spreading of his statement to every Neo-related corner of the 'net shows how massive the interest in a rom dump of SvCC really is...

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
Well, I supose it was possable that someone else could have dumped it and used his name since he is known. Or maybe just to get SNKP on his ass even more than they are now.
What do you think?

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Tehcno said:
Well, I supose it was possable that someone else could have dumped it and used his name since he is known. Or maybe just to get SNKP on his ass even more than they are now.
What do you think?

Of course that would be possible, or perhaps he received a rom-begging mail, wrote a harsh reply and then the sender got mad and forwarded the info to SNKP.

JHendrix

Jello Pudding Pop, Y'know? Like that whole Bill C
Ok, so he has it but won't release it. There are hundreds of bootlegs out there now, all of which are in standard DIP packages (even the tiny surface mount ones are on DIP adapters). Someone has the bootleg ROM dump, that someone will put it out and all will have the game in time.

Just a matter of time really...

c.t.h

Maxima's Barber
Yeah, and now any moron with the proper equipment could just dump the boot mvs cart - way easy.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Dumping the game from the boot may end up in having a glitchy ROM though.
Depends how good the boot is.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
BillyJr is really full of it. If you're worried about SNKP getting on your ass, then why would you even dump it in the first place? That, and his fear for distributing it publicly is groundless because he's undoubtedly given it to a few close friends. One person or the entire interent, its no less illegal.

He just put those screens out to piss of those who want the rom, much like that first grader who always got the latest toy did in school just to make his cock feel bigger.

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Fygee said:
BillyJr is really full of it. If you're worried about SNKP getting on your ass, then why would you even dump it in the first place? That, and his fear for distributing it publicly is groundless because he's undoubtedly given it to a few close friends. One person or the entire interent, its no less illegal.

Yesh, this billyboy should join this very board for sure, as he seems to love teh dr@m@ THAT much...! :D

He just put those screens out to piss of those who want the rom, much like that first grader who always got the latest toy did in school just to make his cock feel bigger.