Fuck Happ

misshotback

Zero's Secretary
A few weeks ago Happ sent me the incorrect power supply for my MVS. I called them up and spoke carefully with a number of employees to ensure that send me the correct one. Well they sent me the wrong one again. Can someone suggest a competent business that will sell me 150 watt power supply for my MVS?

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
http://www.therealbobroberts.com

Check to see if Bob Roberts is carrying the power supply you need. He usually carries HAPP stuff but for lower prices (at least with pushbuttons and joysticks i know this is true). Anyway Bob is the man i bought a JAMMA harness from him quite some time ago and it is most excellent. Way better then the cheapy harnesses happ carries.

P

publius

Same thing happened to me last week! Bastards! I called to have them send me the correct one (of course the Customer Service sucks) and it got here today. Of course, they charged me twice (for the incorrect one and the correct one). So, I'm out $140 for a friggin psu!

misshotback

Zero's Secretary
publius said:
Same thing happened to me last week! Bastards! I called to have them send me the correct one (of course the Customer Service sucks) and it got here today. Of course, they charged me twice (for the incorrect one and the correct one). So, I'm out $140 for a friggin psu!

Did you try calling them on it? If you paid with a credit card there must be some kind of fraud protection. They've got one last chance to send me the right one or I will raise hell.

Metal Fatigue

Robert Garcia's Butler
Happ is 10 minutes from me if you want me to pick up EXACTLY what you need, I could look at it on the spot an make sure. LMK

scooby105

Kula's Candy
yeah
go in person if you can i guess
i went and got soem stuff myself
no problems at all
ive had no issues ordering online from them either though

mog

Bead Banger
Speaking of powersupplies. Is it possible to rig a PC power supply to work with a Neo cab?

Robert Wallace

Sieger's Squire
mog said:
Speaking of powersupplies. Is it possible to rig a PC power supply to work with a Neo cab?

Yes you can, I used a PC power supply on my first supergun last year. It was a 4 slot mvs, and it worked perfect.

Im not sure if all power supplies are the same, probably not. Oh yeah the power supply actually came from a table top poker machine......but it looked exactly like a computer power supply.