Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
Fucking sweet Guilty Gear Isuka vid! Sam sho looks awesome too

Amix

Benimaru's Hairdresser
OrochiEddie said:
Fucking sweet Guilty Gear Isuka vid! Sam sho looks awesome too

Yes, that game looks ridiculous.

I really hope SSV is good. I was underwhelmed by Chaos.

Freelancer

Banned
SS5 looks great...better than I expected even!
The SS style is obviously present, and the animation looks to be on par with what we've come to expect from the series!

I just hope it plays and feels like the Shodown series. I'm confident that it will!

leepantalone

Pm'ing Rot. Always a Risk.,
The vids look too cool. Cant wait for the game to come out on home cart.:buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

Freelancer

Banned
leepantalone said:
The vids look too cool. Cant wait for the game to come out on home cart.:buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

Same here. Looks like I'll be setting aside another $325 in the next few months! ;)

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
Looks a hell of a lot more inspired than SvC.
I really want to give this sucker a whirl.

MilkManX

I Love Frames!,
Now this is the Neo game I have been waiting for.

The original is what made me an SNK fan. Now it looks like we are getting a nice sequel/prequel. I dont care for the US title screen though. Also of note it is supposably an MVS cart so that is also good news for me!

TriShield

Host for Orochi
It's amazing how good the old Samurai Shodown III sprites still look years later.

The new characters and backgrounds seem to blend perfectly, I just wish there was more of it.

It looks really good overall. :buttrock:

c.t.h

Maxima's Barber
man,

that looked NICE.

Smooth animation with quite a few frames, good backgrounds, nice music...

sweeeeeet.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
As I said in another forum here, I played the game at the AMOA in Las Vegas last week and yes...IT WAS SWEET!!!

Forgot her name but the little half-dressed girl shooting the arrows was a cool fighter :glee:

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Its just you. Especially compared to his CvS2 sprite.

I was hoping the make the show, but I couldn't, so its nice to see those that could are very positive about SS5. :)

The amount of rehashing exceeds even what I expected though. That one vid featuring Kyoshiro and umbrella boy looks like it was taken straight from SS4. The interface, backround, sprites, and voices all look and sound virtually identical to it. The only thing that stood out as being different was the single life bar.

The new bits shown in the other movies look very nice though, and I LOVE the new announcer. The music also sounds well done from what I can hear, a far cry from the offerings in KOF '01, '02, and SvC.

Last edited:

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
I don't know what to think of it yet. I guess I have to play it first to form an opinion.

EvilMike

Guerilla Warrior
20 Year Member
The colors look much less washed out than they do in IV and I like the anouncer. Doing my best to not judge the game before I play it.

MilkManX

I Love Frames!,
It is interesting that there is now a dodge/roll button. That is going to change the gameplay alot.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
kyoshiros music is awsome.
nice videos.
its better than i thought from the past videos.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
dear god.
fuck ridge racer 6
outrun is so fucking fast.
and the xbox is supposed to run that shit?
good god. thats greatness.

TriShield

Host for Orochi
Fygee said:
The music also sounds well done from what I can hear, a far cry from the offerings in KOF '01, '02, and SvC.

Or the other SamSho games IMO.