Metal Slug 5 Testing

The BEAST3

Dodgeball Yakuza
Metal Slug 5 Location Test

Metal Slug 5, the latest game in SNK's manic side-scrolling shooter series, is due to go on location test in Japan next week, SNK Neo Geo announced today. The fifth Slug will begin testing on Saturday, September 27 at the Neo Geo Land Ezaka in Osaka, which happens to be in the very close vicinity of the SNK/Playmore offices.
One wonders whether it will draw much attention, given that the test begins smack in the middle of the Tokyo Game Show. However, if any worthwhile information leaks out from the test, I will pass it on accordingly.

Can't wait for this game to come out on NGH systems!

:smirk:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I would have never thought that they would loke test this game, so this is awesome news. I want vids now!

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Seriously i hope one of the members in Japan can make it to this location test. I would love to see some videos and hear some impressions of this title. I have high hopes for this game!

Greatkiller

B. Jenet's Firstmate
wait does this mean SSV/0 (whateva) and MS5 will be out at the same time?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Greatkiller said:
wait does this mean SSV/0 (whateva) and MS5 will be out at the same time?

?

No...SSV got a loke test last month. Its due out by the end of Sept. early Oct. Metal Slug is getting a loke test in a few days and should be out in late Oct. or Nov.

Zonks

n00b
I would be great to have SVC, Samurai 5, and Metal Slug 5 all come out in the same year. I hope that the home cart releases follow about 2-3 months after the arcade releases. We should have all o them in are own homes by Febuary I bet.

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
Now this is the game I'm waiting for! I hope some good screens or videos are available after this. The only screens I'd seen before indicated that there would be a lot of new enemies but possibly some more reused backgrounds. I hope they redo a lot more than they did in MS4 just so that I won't have to hear all the bitching. I hope a lot more that the game itself is put together well.

biocat

Kula's Candy
The BEAST3 said:
Metal Slug 5 Location Test

Metal Slug 5, the latest game in SNK's manic side-scrolling shooter series, is due to go on location test in Japan next week, SNK Neo Geo announced today. The fifth Slug will begin testing on Saturday, September 27 at the Neo Geo Land Ezaka in Osaka, which happens to be in the very close vicinity of the SNK/Playmore offices.
One wonders whether it will draw much attention, given that the test begins smack in the middle of the Tokyo Game Show. However, if any worthwhile information leaks out from the test, I will pass it on accordingly.

Can't wait for this game to come out on NGH systems!

:smirk:

Yea, that Neo Geo Land in Esaka is right across the street from the SNK office building. Pretty cool place I might add. :)

idiot

n00b
When I went to Esaka in August, I noticed they have a keypad lock on the front door of their office building.

Hey, thats one way to keep your rabid fans at bay;)

Snooptalian

Hairdresser, ,
MS5 is tops on my wanted list of Neo games. New screens and info sounds good to me. :glee: