SNKP testing new fighting game soon

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
We can pretty much assume its KOF, but I'd be nice to see a new fighting game, or Last Blade 3!

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
the roker said:
We can pretty much assume its KOF, but I'd be nice to see a new fighting game, or Last Blade 3!

Please don't say LB3 and get my hopes up :crying:

With all the games coming out this year how do they expect us to buy them?

Matrimelee, SVC, Metal Slug, SS0, KOF03.

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
I assume it's either kof, or metal slug. I think ss5 is in the last stages, but metal slug, and kof 2003 have been out of the public eye for the past year. Then again who knows it might end up being lb3,or garou2. Playmore (SNK) always surprises me.

O

Orin_Quon

jeff bogard said:
I assume it's either kof, or metal slug.

It's a fighting game. Not to mention, MS's loke test is on the 27th of this month.

SS also had its test already, so it's gotta be KOF2k3. Or KOFSammy or Garou 2. Those three are in development now or were back in the SNK days.

I hope it's KOFS (so we can find out if it plays like KOF... or crap like GGXX), but believe it's 2k3.

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
Originally quoted by jeff bogard
I assume it's either kof, or metal slug.
Originally quoted by Orin_Quon
It's a fighting game. Not to mention, MS's loke test is on the 27th of this month.

I was too tired then, the only thing that came to my mind was a lock test. Whatever the news is, it's all good. After all at least we the fans are rest assured that another fighting game is on the works. whatever the title is.

O

Orin_Quon

jeff bogard said:
I was too tired then, the only thing that came to my mind was a lock test. Whatever the news is, it's all good. After all at least we the fans are rest assured that another fighting game is on the works. whatever the title is.

Yeah, even if it's something like Eolith's Dark Awake being released by Playmore, i would still be pretty damn happy.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
I'm betting its KOF '03, though it may be an early alpha version of KOF Sammy (I wish people would stop knocking GGXX), or that newfangled 3D KOF.

Muchiko

Mr. Big's Thug
Why does everyone thinks that the KOF title for Aotomiswave is being developed by Sammy? Because Trieu said so?

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
i personally doubt its kof 03... alpha impressions of that were released before right? svc went on loke test like 2 months before its release and this is an inhouse test before a loke test so the timing doesnt seem right for kof 03 which is coming out in december right?

kof 04 (atomiswave version) maybe??

some new game yet to be announced?

Tridagger X

Geese's Thug
my guesses are:

King of Fighters 2003
Garou 2
Last Blade 3
Art of Fighting 4

let's wait and see...

Freelancer

Banned
I hope that it's the long awaited KOF2003! :drool:

KOF2k2 turned out better than I expected, so I'm kind of anxious to see what route SNKP is taking with KOF2k3.

EvilMike

Guerilla Warrior
20 Year Member
Tridagger X said:
my guesses are:

King of Fighters 2003
Garou 2
Last Blade 3
Art of Fighting 4

let's wait and see...

KOF 03.....Possible

Did you magically pull the other 3 guesses out of thin air?

O

Orin_Quon

Fygee said:
I wish people would stop knocking GGXX

And i wish people realized that everybody has the right to have an opinion. Not to mention an on-topic opinion.

GG fans think anyone that dislikes GG is an idiot or doesn't know what he's talking about.

the roker said:

Don't you feel that you'd like the new SNKP to get more 'practice' making fighters before they would try to make a LB3?

I feel that if SNKP were to try LB3 right now, the end product would not be up to par with the first two.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
EvilMike said:
KOF 03.....Possible

Did you magically pull the other 3 guesses out of thin air?

Well, I think it'd be a best bet to say that whatever it is is a sequel, so he just covered his bases. Although Garou 2 was supposed to be in dev before SNK went bankrupt, so I think that's a possibility. LB3 and AOF4 I would be extremely surprised.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Garou is good and all but a Real Bout 3 would be alot better.

m_bish0p

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Orin_Quon said:
And i wish people realized that everybody has the right to have an opinion. Not to mention an on-topic opinion.

GG fans think anyone that dislikes GG is an idiot or doesn't know what he's talking about.

I don't know about that. I love Guilty Gear, but I hated MvC...so, I know what it's like to hate something everyone else is playing.

I do understand why some people would hate the combo system in GGX, and why others would adore it.

of course, I'm one of the few that hopes this is actually KOF '04 on the atomiswave that's being tested.

I think it would be the start of a great year if they released '03 on MVS and '04 on Atomiswave back to back.

the_colonel

Fio's Quartermaster
I would like to see garou 2/or lb3. Although it'll be kof 03, because snk is not silly enough to release 4 fighting games within 5 months.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Electroman said:
Don't you feel that you'd like the new SNKP to get more 'practice' making fighters before they would try to make a LB3?

I feel that if SNKP were to try LB3 right now, the end product would not be up to par with the first two.

Yeah, your probably right, but I can't help but hope for a sequel to the best fighting game series of all time (IMO).

TriShield

Host for Orochi
I'd say KOF'03.

I really wish it was another original fighting game though, like Rage or Matrimelee...

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Robert said:
Any world heroes 3?

:lol:
ha ha ha ha ha

actually I wouldn't doubt with the release of Double Dragon and Power Instinct sequels.