SNK gets recognition in latest Game Informer

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
Again SNK is shown in Game Informer but, this time it is twice! In the short preview section Metal Slug Advanced is displayed. to quote it...."Think of Contra with oddly proportioned characters, and your getting close to what thie game is all about." There also 4 pictures showing Trevor and Natascha(?). The game is actually looking really good now. Next in the New releases archive (Showing release dates) KOF 2k and 2k1 pack is shown. Again i'll quote...."It's certainly exciting, as we all know the KOF is one of the most underrated properties in all gaming." They show a pic of Angel and Seth dueling the snow level. The backround from the tiny pic shown looks a lot better.

Oops found out that in the Classic Gaming Expo review they stated Metal Slug 2 was worth $160

Also for random news Guilty Gear XX #Reload is #5 in japan sales

Last edited:

Robert

20 Year Member
Neo is the major part of my gaming life so i always laugh when I read that KOF is underrated. But it still a pleasure to see news about SNK on mainstream magazines.

StarPhoenix

New Challenger
<<<
OrochiEddie said:
Oops found out that in the Classic Gaming Expo review they stated Metal Slug 2 was worth $160>>>

Alright...who wants to sell me their Metal Slug 2 AES/NGH for $160? I know someone out there does!! Complete and mint please!!!

Where the hell did Game Informer get their cart prices from? I think I'll write to them and ask...Obviously not from neo-geo.com.....

Star Phoenix

The_Chosen_One

Buriki One Master
Re: Re: SNK gets recognition in latest Game Informer

StarPhoenix said:
<<<
OrochiEddie said:
Oops found out that in the Classic Gaming Expo review they stated Metal Slug 2 was worth $160>>>

Alright...who wants to sell me their Metal Slug 2 AES/NGH for $160? I know someone out there does!! Complete and mint please!!!

Where the hell did Game Informer get their cart prices from? I think I'll write to them and ask...Obviously not from neo-geo.com.....

Star Phoenix

Actually from the way I understood it, that was how much it sold for at the classic gaming expo auction. Wish I'd have been there for that.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
Re: Re: Re: SNK gets recognition in latest Game Informer

The_Chosen_One said:
Actually from the way I understood it, that was how much it sold for at the classic gaming expo auction. Wish I'd have been there for that.

Yeah that is how much some one sold it for. Or maybe it was an asking price at a sales booth.

Shin-Strider

NEST Puppet
I've got that issue of Game Informer. That's how much it went for at the Classic Gaming Expo's auction.

abdul

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Shin-Strider said:
I've got that issue of Game Informer. That's how much it went for at the Classic Gaming Expo's auction.
:eek:

damn, i gotta go to taht, i hope they have deals like that in the phille classic