Art Of Fighting 3 Mvs Kits AT The Neo Store!

games91999

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
noticed that the neo store has brand new art of fighting 3 mvs kits. FOR ANYONE WHO DOESN'T HAVE THIS, GET IT, THE GAME IS ONE OF THE BEST I'VE PLAYED!!

Last edited:

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
I'd buy it if I still had my cab. Not because I particularly like the game, but because it is complete and new.

c.t.h

Maxima's Barber
Is that were you got the one you're selling on ebay?

I might bid on it, seems to be going cheap :drool:

games91999

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
c.t.h.

the one i currently own is practically new, but i would rather sell that one and use the money to buy a totally new kit, i don't see anything wrong with that do you?

Kazuya_UK

NeoGeoForLife.com,
20 Year Member
I'd be tempted, but I also grabbed a kit off MDGames a few months back for $45. The game rocks, I'm surprised it actually took me that long to actually buy it myself :)

Kaz

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
the roker said:
I'd buy it if I still had my cab. Not because I particularly like the game, but because it is complete and new.
That's how most people here are like. Owning is more important than playing to them.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Just stating facts.
I just thought SNK made games so they can be played, not to stay on some shelf collecting dust.

Some people even buy super expensive games they don't dare play because they paid a lot for them, they wouldn't want to damage them... They should open a museum instead of claiming they're gamers.

Mokum

Real Time User Mokum,
Hmm... ever heard of "collectors"?

Try to do a quick search on these boards, you'd find something about them pretty quickly...

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I'm a collector myself, but I only buy games I actually intend to play. And that I think I'm going to enjoy.

Mokum

Real Time User Mokum,
... And so I do.

I'm still missing the point... What's wrong with buying a copy of LoSJ for collecing purpose?

games91999

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
okay, about the collecting/playing contest going on here. i think its cool when people get into games to collect, but i also agree that while collecting, playing them isn't all that bad as long as you take care of your game and don't throw it around like some 2.00 game you rented. if you pay 500.00 for mark of the wolves (example) you better play that thing OR at least buy a crappy conditioned version to play. thats my take...oh and by the way....
art of fighting 3 is a GREAT GAME!!!

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Nothing wrong with it, even if it's far from being the best game ever... Unless you get it for a mad price.
And if I had to buy that game, I'd play it and finish it even if it sucks.

Stifu said:
Just stating facts.
I just thought SNK made games so they can be played, not to stay on some shelf collecting dust.

Some people even buy super expensive games they don't dare play because they paid a lot for them, they wouldn't want to damage them... They should open a museum instead of claiming they're gamers.

Oh well ahem according to ng.com's competing forums out in cyberspace, we are nothing but collectors anyway:spock:

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
Mokum said:
... And so I do.

I'm still missing the point... What's wrong with buying a copy of LoSJ for collecing purpose?

if there was 500 copies for a game, and each 5 copies of this game ended up in a collector shelves just to syay there forever, 400 gamers would miss the chance to own this game.

not to mention that it woud rise the price (which can't be good) and "MOST" these collectors know nothing about the game itself.

Mokum

Real Time User Mokum,
Oh come on this is a non-sense!

I'm not stating collectors are better than gamers (I was a collector myself and now I'm just re-buying only those games I do play), but they can do whatever they want! If they love Neo stuff but don't have time to play or just like to see it on their shelf... well, I think it's just plain legit.
How can you blame someone who loves Neo stuff but don't wanna play it? Sure vg's are made to play them, but if a collector loves the NGH counterpart and fear to play it... well, I find it plain legit once again.

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
Stifu said:
Just stating facts.

The thing is that, every individual on these forums has his/her own
money, and they decide what to spend it on. After they get an
item with the money they can burn it if they want, after all
it was their money eh?

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
xtoo_short20x said:
The thing is that, every individual on these forums has his/her own
money, and they decide what to spend it on. After they get an
item with the money they can burn it if they want, after all
it was their money eh?

That's what NGF did with their stamps.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I didn't say you shouldn't be allowed to do that, or that you should do something else with your money...
But I still think it's a bit stupid.

You got the games now, why not play them ?

And Mokum, I do not think some collectors don't play their games because they don't have enough time for that.
They'd just rather spend their time cleaning their games and making sure they're all perfect looking, or something. ¬_¬
I know this is a bit stereotyped, and that collectors don't do that everyday (I HOPE so at least)... But hmmm...

If collectors are afraid of damaging their games, or scratching them etc, maybe they could play their games on emulators ?
This way they could enjoy their games and not make their collection "decay" (*ahem*)... ¬_¬

Although I think playing games on a computer is less enjoyable than playing the real thing... Be it just for pads and because emulation is not always perfect...

Now that I mentioned emulation, I guess tooshort will be tempted to call me a pirate or something, but that doesn't bother me.

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
hey stifu as long as they dont condescend to you coz of the size of their collections then what the fuck does it matter? you were the one who brought it up then proceeded to say what they are doing is in "your opinion" stupid.

you are of course entitled to express your opinion, if i told you not to id be being hypocritical but on the other hand dont expect to make friends or get anything but the coldest reception with an attitude like the one you displayed above.

?

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
beelzebubble said:
hey stifu as long as they dont condescend to you coz of the size of their collections then what the fuck does it matter? you were the one who brought it up then proceeded to say what they are doing is in "your opinion" stupid.

you are of course entitled to express your opinion, if i told you not to id be being hypocritical but on the other hand dont expect to make friends or get anything but the coldest reception with an attitude like the one you displayed above.

?

Naah man, I'll stand up for Stifu here.

I understand what he's saying.

It's dumb to own a game you never intend to play.

beeze, I'm not dissing you here, cause I know you do play your games...

However, I think it's quite retarded that some 'collectors' buy a copy of both the Japanese and US versions of a cart.

All that means is someone, somewhere, can't get their hand on a cart just cause someone else feels compelled to buy both copies.

Like Stifu said man,

SNK games were meant to be played.

[edit: spelling]

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Wow, I'm getting backed up, that gotta be the first time it happens here. :rolleyes:

Although I'm not sure being superior to AM NeoGeo is that much of a compliment.