Playmore Update: Samurai Spirits Hoemcart?

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
Playmore Update: Samurai Spirits Zero Homecart?

This weeks update has a report on what Playmore unveiled at the Tokyo Game Show 2003.

Among the items listed was this:

‰Æ’ë—pƒlƒIƒWƒIƒ￾ƒ€”Å￾uƒTƒ€ƒ‰ƒCƒXƒsƒŠƒbƒc—ë￾v￾iŽŽ—V ‚_‚è￾j

Kateiyou Neo Jio Romu Han Samurai Spirittsu Rei (Shiyuu Ari)

Samurai Spirits Zero Neo Geo Home Cartridge (Test Playing)

? ? ?

Still nothing about SS0 on the release schedule though...

? ? ?

[edit: Mods, I stupidly misspelled 'Homecart' in the title. If one of you guys are reading this, could you fix it for me please? Thanks]

Last edited:

Amix

Benimaru's Hairdresser
I thought SSV had a release date for the end of the month, but I may be wrong.

And someone posted. . .somewhere . . .that SSV was going to be in cart format, and not PCB. Cool to get verification though :buttrock:

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
ss0 is supposed to get an arcade release at the end of this month.. how that affects or influences homecart etc is a mystery to me..

Baseley09

Hair Group,
Its quite fitting that one of the richest years for releases in NeoGeo history will also be its last:crying:

StarPhoenix

New Challenger
Baseley09 said:
Its quite fitting that one of the richest years for releases in NeoGeo history will also be its last:crying:

One of the richest years for releases....Yes. But what do you mean by "last"? Show me a statement from SNK Playmore that officially states "We will NEVER make another new game on MVS Hardware after this year" and then I might believe you. Alas, I cannot read Japanese so is there something in their update which says this? :(

I won't buy into any of the so called reports of the "death of the Neo" until I see an official statement from Playmore.

Star Phoenix:eek_2:

the_colonel

Fio's Quartermaster
Playmore has sprung info at the last minute before. I hope kof & all other neo related games stay on the mvs & aes systems for my sake.