SvC Chaos PS2 Details

Shapermc

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
Not a whole lot of news, but Namae tells us that the PS2 version of SvC Chaos will be at the Tokyo Game Show, and that the 6,800 yen price tag has already been decided. Keep those fingers crossed for console extras!!

Source: insertcredit.com

BloodLust

World Soccer '96
hmmm

art gallery,console exclusive chars, console only transformations/moves,a world tour style mode,and dynamic mode should be added

~will mark the %&*# out for playmore if any of that stuff is added~:drool:

JHendrix

Jello Pudding Pop, Y'know? Like that whole Bill C
Dude with the next batch of games coming on MVS carts again and this kind of news, it just makes me rethink things....

I wonder what the release date is.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
This is good news, i was hoping for an X-Box port so as to take advante of XBL, but a PS2 port is good nonetheless. Now if only a real MVS cart would come out...

Devil_Gans

Bu, ,
Even though I have played KOF 2001 to death at the arcades and also own the DC version, i will pick up the PS2 port as well to see whats new.
I also can't wait for SvC:C for the PS2.I will buy it in a heartbeat.:D

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
JHendrix said:
Dude with the next batch of games coming on MVS carts again and this kind of news, it just makes me rethink things....

I wonder what the release date is.

Are you going to cancel your homecart order and get a PS2
version instead?:rolleyes:

JHendrix

Jello Pudding Pop, Y'know? Like that whole Bill C
xtoo_short20x said:
Are you going to cancel your homecart order and get a PS2
version instead?:rolleyes:

OMG OMG CANCEL!!!!!!!!!!

No I'm not, but I'm going to try the thing. Just kind of annoying as I'm going to own an AES *just* for SvC.

*sigh* I guess if I had to do it for one game SvC would be it. Although if I fall out of love with the game and the PS2 version is kick ass (or has those additions) then maybe I'll sell the game after the fact.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
JHendrix said:
OMG OMG CANCEL!!!!!!!!!!

No I'm not, but I'm going to try the thing. Just kind of annoying as I'm going to own an AES *just* for SvC.

*sigh* I guess if I had to do it for one game SvC would be it. Although if I fall out of love with the game and the PS2 version is kick ass (or has those additions) then maybe I'll sell the game after the fact.

I'll buy your copy in that case.

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
NCS talked about the release date on their update today...Dec.18th for the Japanese version. No word yet on the US version.

Pretty dumb to go and buy the homecart when you can get a perfect PORT for $60.

*steps away from the flamebait.*;)

ray_7

Woo, the release is just in time for my b-day!

Perfect birthday present...:)

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
but OMG its not perfect, the packaging is different and you don't feel like an elitist twat buying it.

CraigPilecky

Zero's Tailor
Loopz said:
NCS talked about the release date on their update today...Dec.18th for the Japanese version. No word yet on the US version.

Pretty dumb to go and buy the homecart when you can get a perfect PORT for $60.

*steps away from the flamebait.*;)

Not really. Remeber this is a JAPANESE release. There hasn't been a very solid mod alternative that ive seen for PS2. None that I would be willing to try anyway for fear of killing my system. So that means buying an import PS2 system JUST FOR ONE GAME. Your looking at $300 for an import PS2, then $60 for the game. So you can pay $360 and wait an extra 2 months for a port, or pay $335 for the Neo Geo version which we know wont have any fuggly resolution or other problems which occasionally happens with ports. (Ive not noticed it being a big deal, but it bothers some. Like the voice lag in MoTW (DC), and resoution problems with KoF2002 (DC)

Now if your into the PS2 import scene, then that might be the best fit for you. Im not. So its actually cheaper, and faster, for me to get the home cart.

A US version probably wont be till spring at the earliest.