8-Pin DIN Female?

Chairman Kaga

Fio's Quartermaster
I'm looking for an 8-pin DIN Female connector with solder-able pins, building a connector for a supergun to hook to an XNEO. Any idea where to find one? I searched the internet for one, couldn't find anything that looked right to me.

Thanks!

Robert Wallace

Sieger's Squire
I can buy them locally at a store in Seattle for $0.95 cents each if you can not find them online.

rimm_rs

Banned
slightly off subject... sorry

@chairman kaga

LOVE your screen name, that's my favorite show.

I'm sorry but Captain Kirk does not do it for me.

Chairman Kaga

Fio's Quartermaster
Re: slightly off subject... sorry

rimm_rs said:
@chairman kaga

LOVE your screen name, that's my favorite show.

I'm sorry but Captain Kirk does not do it for me.

Thanks much... but what does Captain Kirk have to do with anything? :loco:

Chairman Kaga

Fio's Quartermaster
Robert Wallace said:
I can buy them locally at a store in Seattle for $0.95 cents each if you can not find them online.

I appreciate the offer, but it's not worth your time for such a little item... I'll just find an electronics store around here myself if nobody knows of an online site. :D

RiotoftheBlood

Chin's Drinking Partner
Make certain to get one that is 270-degree, not 262-degree as MKL pointed out when I was looking for similar parts.

Ven

Kabuki Klasher
I can help you out. I bought these in bulk, and I have about fifty.

I'll give you three or four of 'em for one of the following, in order of importance:

1. http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=64453. Fix this problem, and the plugs are yours.

2. If you have any cheapie MVS boards you could trade off, I wanna start an MVS collection...:)

3. Pay for shipping. Poor college student has no money for pure benevolence any more. All I ask is to break even. -_-

One of those is favorable. Any place else will make you buy them in lots of 50-100, as a discontinued electronics item.

Let me know with a PM or something.

- Ven