Possible tag mode on home SVC CHAOS!!

SolidSnakeII

Marked Wolf
Ok, I was at a local arcade and a guy mentioned this...now this would be nice, but i dont believe it. Can anybody confirm this?
I just sure hope it has some cool features.

Last edited:

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
I doubt it but possible.

Can Raz confirm this as he has obviously played it on AES mode before?

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
It would be nice... I loved the feature in MOTM. The ability to form teams, play tag, or single was fantastic. I was hoping SvC:Chaos would follow suit, but it just dissapointed. There is a lot to like about it, but I still feel MOTM is the better game.

-Nick

Big Shady

Kyukyogenryu Black Belt
15 Year Member
Re: Posible tag mode on home SVC CHAOS!!

SolidSnakeII said:
Ok, I was at a local arcade and a guy mentioned this...now this would be nice, but i dont believe it. Can anybody confirm this?
Get the fudge out! I'd think I'd die if this is possible :p

Michael Yagami

I was wondering if I might get a rank with a Castl
No, you keep your damn tag format the hell away from SvC. Its a nice 1 on 1 old school-type fighter, let's leave it at that.

Mike

Brandon St Randy

I was Daigo before that other one, ,
this has really been bugging me, has anyone at all with the board been able to try it in console mode? is it possible?

SolidSnakeII

Marked Wolf
Michael Yagami said:
No, you keep your damn tag format the hell away from SvC. Its a nice 1 on 1 old school-type fighter, let's leave it at that.

Mike

We all know that 1 on 1 is the main format of the game so what that is matter if it has some extras on it, to add a longer live to the game......DAMIIIT!!!!!!! :angry: :oh_no: :angry:

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Maybe, and that's a big MAYBE in the PS2 port, but definetely not in the AES version.

OmegaSaber

Beast Buster
It would have already gotten out by now. Someone with the bootleg cart is bound to have Unibios and Raz has stated that the MVS board does indeed include the coding for the AES version.

neo*geo

Mickey's Coach
it wouldnt be good but i want to know is snkvs capcom choas like super turbo and kof95 cause if it is it is the greatest game ever and is it as slow as street fighter 2 world warriors CAUSE that game is isnt slow i dont know hwat ever goes on about that game being slow

BlackSpy

Tsrgoihrea,
20 Year Member
Goenitz_196 said:
Simultaneous 4-player on screen would be a nice little extra.

I'm torn between telling you off for the size of your sig and wondering how you could consider a simultaneous 4 player mode a 'little extra'.

In the end it's probably best if I do neither.

ThePunisher

SouthTown StreetSweeper
Michael Yagami said:

Mike

Couldnt agree more. :emb: