SVC CHAOS home cart! Only 31 MORE DAYS LEFT!!!

Freelancer

Banned
SVC CHAOS home cart! Only 27 MORE DAYS LEFT!!!

Fellow Neo gamers! Thursday, November 13 is fast approaching!!
Only 27 more days until the scheduled release date! :( :( :(

Last edited:

Robert

20 Year Member
A little countdown thread about this release would be a good thing.

Amix

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Bought, and sold, the PCB :o I will be waiting for the port. I still feel inclined to own the home cart though. Don't know why. There is just something about them . . .

JHendrix

Jello Pudding Pop, Y'know? Like that whole Bill C
24 Days till I get it on the 10th! (damn shipping!)

Well assuming Shawn gets them on the 9th? What day do you expect the game to show up, assuming God does not smile upon all of us and the shipment comes in early? (I can only hope...)

I think we should keep this topic up, just bump it every day or so with our throughts of how we're waiting for it or whatever else related to the game.

Every day I watch a match vid or so from somewhere, I think I'll host one a day or something. I may not have enough to last 23/24 days but I can try! :p

Video of the Day: Terry vs. Shiki (nice Exceed hits in here!)

Divx AVI file. Some might have seen this if they've been going nuts grabbing whatever movies they can, but it's probably new for some.

Enjoy!

kafuin_gaira

Viewpoint Vigilante
i could have long since had the jamma kit if i had wanted it, but i decided to go with the home cart for practice mode and overall portability. please, please, please, playmore don't leave practice mode out of this game...

good think is that i have plenty of days off in the week following the arrival of the cart
:buttrock:

Freelancer

Banned
Since I chose the 2-3 day USPS Priority Mail option, I should have my cart on Saturday, Oct 11 or Monday, or October 14 at the latest. KEEP IN MIND THAT MONDAY, OCTOBER 13 IS COLUMBUS DAY!!

Of course, that's not factoring in the fact that I probably wasn't one of the first 50 to pre-order my copy, so who knows when mine will actually be sent out. Either way...I think I'll use up some of that vacation time that I've been saving up during the week of October 13!! :D

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
I bet you cant wait

i thought the game was shit when i first played it but after a couple of hours i thought the game was just as playable as any other great beat em up

It takes a lot for a game to get my approval and this one does even though the backdrops are nowhere near as good as they could have been but its the playability where its at.

Force

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
20 Year Member
Christ. I just got my pre order in yesterday. $350 for a new game with overnight shipping. Of course, I had to have a a new joystick from mas to play it so that was another $100 after shipping. Most expensive game ever.

Matt

Big Shady

Kyukyogenryu Black Belt
15 Year Member
So close yet so far. I'll think I'll be happy with my newly acquired Last Blade until then I hope :)

ThePunisher

SouthTown StreetSweeper
Big Shady said:
So close yet so far. I'll think I'll be happy with my newly acquired Last Blade until then I hope :)

Dont worry last blade will last you till oct 9 and then some ;)

Freelancer

Banned
The October 13 Columbus Day holiday here in the US could be both a blessing or a disappointment, depending on when you placed your pre-order and which shipping option you choose.

A few lucky individuals will have their SVC carts in hand and will have the Monday holiday to play this epic title. Whereas some others will have a DELAY in getting their wonderful new carts as MONDAY is a postal holiday which means your shipment could be delayed a day or two! That means..gasp..some of us will spend the Monday holiday SVC-less! :eek:

Mike

Bead Banger
Big Shady said:

I should be getting Last Blade in the next 2 days as well.

I bought it to hold me over until SvC.

Great minds think alike.

:tickled:

Big Shady

Kyukyogenryu Black Belt
15 Year Member
ThePunisher said:
Dont worry last blade will last you till oct 9 and then some ;)
Oh I'm absolutely loving my Last Blade. Now to get my roomies off my Neo, I need some quality alone time with this title.

SolidSnakeII

Marked Wolf
Mike said:
I should be getting Last Blade in the next 2 days as well.

I bought it to hold me over until SvC.

Great minds think alike.

:tickled:

Wow, it looks like we made it a fashion as i also got Last Blade yesterday........great game to play till i get my hands on Chaos.:cool:

Snooptalian

Hairdresser, ,
I got my pre-order in early, so hopefully the holiday won't affect me. I hope. Just as long as it gets here.:buttrock:

Omegagouki

Crazed MVS Addict
I want this game bad prolly cause no arcade near me has it. I really glad they changed the date back to OCTOBER

wjw123

Krauser's Henchman
Sh-t, I was not following the threads and the release date was Dec and Now Oct 9.

Dang it! I have to wait til I moved to order this one.:annoyed:

Michael Yagami

I was wondering if I might get a rank with a Castl
Damnit!! I still have to wait until the 10th of October!! If I could have had Playmore ship the cart directly to me I would have!!
At least I have some choice Neo carts to keep me happy until then.

Mike

Freelancer

Banned
How do I change the subject heading to reflect 22 days in the main forum view?

When I edit the subject heading, it only changes it in the actual message, but the old subject header remains in the main forum view.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
Even tho I am not getting the home cart :( :( :(

I will be hooking up the Neo Geo just to celebrate, what the hell! :D

Amix

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Freelancer said:
How do I change the subject heading to reflect 22 days in the main forum view?

I'm pretty sure only Admins and Super Mods can do such things.

Freelancer

Banned
Amix said:
I'm pretty sure only Admins and Super Mods can do such things.

Strange. The old boards allowed us to change the subject heading completely.

Maybe that's still a work in progress for these boards.