Still getting spammed

Hikaru Ichijyo

Thundercock,
I followed the instructions Mouse_Master posted in all of the forums yet I keep getting notifications sent to me. Anyone else having this issue?

Igniz

Island Native,
I had it for a bit , but then i just blocked the mailer address.

Skeeter

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Also, you can uncheck the "Email Notifications" that's in the options of every post you make. And if that doesn't work, just follow the link in the e-mail notification you get to "unsubscribe". You can unsubscribe from one thread, or all.

Works fine for me...

Snooptalian

Hairdresser, ,
I was getting spammed all the time, but once I unsubsribed from the thread, it finally quit emailing me. Just make sure you clicked no in the email notification area in the user cp, then unsubscribe from any threads you are currently subscribed in and you'll be set.

Phoenix Down

Flagstaff Up,
20 Year Member
The thing to remember is the option to disable email notification is NOT retroactive. In othe words unless you cleared the checkbox when you replied to a post BEFORE you changed the option you will still get emails on that thread, until you manually unsubscribe from that thread in your settings.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
You have to edit your old posts... You will see there is an option for Email notifications. The change in your settings effects all future posts, you must uncheck the box from your old posts as well... or wait for them to die eventually.

You only need to do it once per thread, even if you responded multiple times in that thread.

-Nick

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
You don't even need to edit your old posts, there's a link in the automatic mail letting you unsuscribe from all the threads you're suscribed to.
Then just uncheck that option in your control panel.

Robert

20 Year Member
Tehcno From what game did you take your animated gif? It reminds me something but I can't find the name.