Pictures SVC CHAOS in Gainesville, Florida

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Hmmm... good news for all the board (bored) folks at UF! :)

-Nick

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I'll be back home in December and I'll make sure to go play.

neo_frank

Captain Shlong,
Finally the SVC machines are getting closer to me, too bad that button configuration makes my eyes bleed, oh well, i guess beggers cant be choosers or maybe they can
thanks for the info on the machine

Big Shady

Kyukyogenryu Black Belt
15 Year Member
ooooo, but ugly cab. Still its SvCC. Less than 4 weeks away to home cart release :buttrock:

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
The buttons are spread to far apart, but at least you got the game.

Is that an MK4 cab converted into a Neo cab?

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
That's the same cab I played today....I wasn't used to playing with the buttons being like that..

mog

Bead Banger
All the Tilts in our area just put SvC in the old Tekken 4 cabs. Punches on top, kicks on bottom.

BoriquaSNK

His Excellency BoriquaSNK,, The Ambassador of Appl
15 Year Member
I still haven't found SvC in my area

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
At this point I dont care if the button layout was only 2 buttons, I haven't gotten to play it yet and it looks like I wont until Oct 9

Skeeter

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Decepticon said:
I haven't gotten to play it yet and it looks like I wont until Oct 9

I hear that. There's not a decent arcade near me. I was so excited when they opened a "Dave and Buster's" and I couldn't wait to go. Once there I discovered very few arcade machines of any kind, no sign of a Neo anywhere :(

Wing Nut

Mr. Big's Thug
Gatorcade! Many a quarter did I spend in your machines back in the day while attending UF. I lived right across the street my first summer there in 1990. Great memories.:)

Talen

Leona's Therapis,
It's nice to see that there are some arcade ops out there that listen to the fans. ;) Now all you have to do is open a second location up in NJ.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
pretty sweet putitng next to the MS3. that's two great games right next to each other

DBS

Mega Shock!!
Hey Gainesville Neo Geo Fans

I'm buying a 4 slot cabinet next week, and placing it in my music store-DBS Sounds. located at 108 NW 13th in Gainesville.

I'll let everyone know when I get it. I plan on having a bunch of MVS games available and I'll let the customers decide which games they want to play.

Can't wait!

gatorcade

n00b
Neo-Geo 4 Slot

:multi_co:
4 Slot Neo-Geo with:D Metal Slug 4, Puzzle Buble, Mark of Wolves, and SHOCK TROOPERS 2ND SQUAD:make_fac:
snkshocktropers.jpg
:multi_co:

http://gatorcade.com/ :cool:

DBS

Mega Shock!!
I can't compete with that. I have Metal Slug, Samurai Showdown, Fatal Fury Special, Super Baseball 2020. I some more MVS carts on the way. Do you have any older MVS kits/carts that you are willing to part with?

Hidden Character

Leader of The Hyperstone Heist,
20 Year Member
mog said:
All the Tilts in our area just put SvC in the old Tekken 4 cabs. Punches on top, kicks on bottom.

Same thing for the Tilt here in Tally. Y'know, when I was down there a couple of weeks ago for the UF-FAMU game, I had a feeling that cab was drawing me closer to it for some strange reason. Oh well.

P.S. I do like the idea of DDR Gators. Wish we had a club like that on our campus, but the players are so few and far in between everyone else.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Bubble Bobble in an MK4 cab?

Find that op.. and shoot him.