Surprise: The Photo Album Page is Updated!

aria

Former Moderator
Majorily Updated.

Easier to navigate.

http://www.neo-geo.com/reviews/memberpics/communitypics.htm

The only section I still need to add to (as far as what I have on hand) is the Gatherings section. There are about three gatherings since the beginning of this year that I have pictures for, including two that I was at (and took pictures at) this summer.

There is still some pictures from a gathering in Spring 03, but I can't figure out what the name of it was. leepantalone, slerch666, samuraisensai, and others are in the pictures, if anyone remembers the title, let me know and I'll get it up sooner rather than later.

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
It looks much better now, when do you think you'll have the rest of the pics up by?

suicidekiller

Host for Orochi,
haha, funny to see myself also listed, just because i replied on this thread sometime ago :)

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
WOOT, even though I posted my pic , bobak/jesus/ulysses 31 never got me.. bwahaha

the pic was awful too, thank the lord.

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
Wow, that was great. Thanks for taking the time to organize all the pics.

I especially like how FeelGood and EvilWasabi's photo montages were placed beside each other.

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
ugh...

If I'd known someone was going to upload those I would have taken a much better pic.

That shot doesn't do my boyish good looks justice. :shame:

Once I get my scraggly hair cut you can expect something much better.

Plisken

Snaaaaaaake!,
lol that pic of me was taken in 2000. i'll send one from my holiday snaps that just came where i aren't so much of a chubby little bastard.

corbo 2

Genjuro's Frog
Yeah good job Bobak on the photo update and taking the time to do it.

Now update the Reviews section,come on do it ;)

SSS

neo retired
Bobak said:
Majorily Updated.

Easier to navigate.

http://www.neo-geo.com/reviews/memberpics/communitypics.htm

The only section I still need to add to (as far as what I have on hand) is the Gatherings section. There are about three gatherings since the beginning of this year that I have pictures for, including two that I was at (and took pictures at) this summer.

There is still some pictures from a gathering in Spring 03, but I can't figure out what the name of it was. leepantalone, slerch666, samuraisensai, and others are in the pictures, if anyone remembers the title, let me know and I'll get it up sooner rather than later.

It was at lee's house in MD. "Neo-Fest Spring 2003" is what I believe he called it.

Last edited:

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Next time I shave I might make a pic of myself and send it to Bobak, for the individual section...:cool:

EDIT: I just found one from a month and a half ago and e-mailed it to Bobak! Stay tuned. :p

Last edited:

EvilMike

Guerilla Warrior
20 Year Member
There are also two threads involving other get togethers. One in Deleware at Porshpwr(sp) and at least one at my place. Both with pictures in the thread.

Brandon St Randy

I was Daigo before that other one, ,
the pic of me is what can be seen in the midst of a Neo*Geo style big O. ;D

I wonder where that one came from :eek:

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
heehee, I got in it. SWEEEET...

That's really Tiptonium? "Mmm mmm, turkey and NeoGeo..."

aria

Former Moderator
Quick answers:

When will the rest be uploaded?

Maybe a week. It took 4 hours to make the changes you saw, I don't have a lot of multiple-hour windows anymore. However, I did streamline the file-folder divisions within that page -so adding pics won't take as long.

Why wasn't my picture listed?

Because I don't have it yet. I grabbed most of them off of threads and sent mail over a period of 6 months. Some may have been misplaced on my HD. If you want your pic included on the next go-round, just email it to bobak@neo-geo.com

Feelgood and EW (and their unique pictures) got listed next to each other, did you mean to do that?

No, ironically enough their names were alphabetically next to each other with the picture I had. Still, I agree it looks neat.

REQUEST
-----------------
I don't have pictures form the Delaware gathering or the one at EvilMike's. Please point me to the thread, or send them to me at the email above.

Thanks!
I'll be sure to get these other pics up in less than 6 months ;)

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
would you object to me being naked?

maybe covering my modesty with two snaplocks?

I'm a big guy yknow

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Heheheheh...

You won't let pics of naked chicks go up, but Shito participating in pedophilia can?

What a strange world we live in....:p

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
ShikiMikoto said:
:shame: And just where is Spinmaster X's pic? :smirk:
SpinX=coolest cowboy ever.

Oh, on some members' profile links, it goes to their UBB profile. Thought I'd point that out. Also, scaling back BryLMoo's picture made it easier to see his face, heh heh.

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
DanAdamKOF said:
SpinX=coolest cowboy ever.

Oh, on some members' profile links, it goes to their UBB profile. Thought I'd point that out. Also, scaling back BryLMoo's picture made it easier to see his face, heh heh.
I just checked your pic hehe they look like they are glued on your face >)