Anyone know the release date for mvs SS0

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
And also wether it will be coming out in cart form or another board like chaos ?

Mike

Bead Banger
I've heard that it is supposed to be by the end of the month with the home cart release coming in Dec.

I wonder where Slug 5 and KoF 03 are going to fit in.

NeoDragoN

custom rank,
20 Year Member
Lee Gray said:
And also wether it will be coming out in cart form or another board like chaos ?

Lee borrow me your Chaos board when you get it :P

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
he's got it :)

I'm almost tempted to take a free train ride to slough

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
I hear it's coming out on a JAMMA board like SvC... that's not to say it won't appear in traditional mvs form in the future, but me thinks Playmore are canning mvs carts :(

Still, it'll be a few months after release until the price drops to under 500 notes.

What you up to nowadays Lee? Back on your feet again after leaving B&D? :spock:

Lee Gray

Tarma said:
I hear it's coming out on a JAMMA board like SvC... that's not to say it won't appear in traditional mvs form in the future, but me thinks Playmore are canning mvs carts :(

Still, it'll be a few months after release until the price drops to under 500 notes.

What you up to nowadays Lee? Back on your feet again after leaving B&D? :spock:
I see :)
I am doing ok thanks, you, since leaving black and decker last year i have not done a days work, i been enjoying my freedom but money is getting tight so it looks like i have to get a new job soon so i can start saving from a new game as i really dont want to sell stuff again just to buy

Are there any decent screen shots of ss0 i can check out ?

OmegaSaber

Beast Buster
If it is released on a Jamma board it probably won't take as long for boot carts to come out since they've had time to trash the SvC security. I'll probably still get the board anyway, but I'll be able to wait for this longer than I did SvC.

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
rechecked arcadia today and they have the arcade release pegged as late this month.

Bishamon

Azu Bla, ,
OmegaSaber said:
If it is released on a Jamma board it probably won't take as long for boot carts to come out since they've had time to trash the SvC security. I'll probably still get the board anyway, but I'll be able to wait for this longer than I did SvC.

I finally broke down last week for SvCC, and I doubt I'll be able to wait that long for SS0/5. I just hope the price drops fast. ;)

Lee Gray

Yeah i know wht you mean,i am very impatient when it comes to games and dvds i want but if only i waited that little bit extra for these mvs titles i could save a couple of hundred dollars.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
beelzebubble said:
rechecked arcadia today and they have the arcade release pegged as late this month.

Cutting it all a bit fine aren't they?

Is it me or does this release feel really low-key?

Is there a lot of hype over it in Japan at the moment?

Lee Gray

Tarma said:
Cutting it all a bit fine aren't they?

Is it me or does this release feel really low-key?

Is there a lot of hype over it in Japan at the moment?
Yes it does seem to be

no big fanfares or tons of sites with info on the game either

buster_broon

The Rock,
click on the variety of links below Lee:

samurai zero at magic box

the looks like official website

neo arcadia

erm this is one big ass picture but i guess you can warn others by amending your title

ss03.jpg

hope that helps Lee

Lee Gray

Thanks for the link buster

At first when i was looking at the backdrops i was not impressed at all as they looked void of any life or movement which i like to see activity as playmore atre a bit lame when it comes to that i notice but then i see the ship level with the sea in the background and that looks fkn awesome and for that level alone i know want this game badddddddddddd :)

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
the only real coverage its getting is in arcadia.. ss has never been as popular though so...