Where can I find pictures/photos of all Neo Geo machines and other related materials?

honeyman

Morden's Lackey
Hello again folks!

Yet again I`m throwing a question out to you knowledgable folks here in order to help me with gathering info for my forthcoming presentation in class. If anyone can help me with this I would be greatly appreciative.

Cheers :) !

Shawn

snkusa.com
For Neo-Geo coin-op machines <a href="http://www.hardmvs.com/" target="_blank">hardMVS</a> has tbe best collection of photos I've seen.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
I have a bunch of Neo Geo cab pics,,(different machines)
PM me..if you would like me to send you the pics,

<small>[ May 20, 2003, 05:21 PM: Message edited by: chris1 ]</small>

Briggs

I'm getting too old for this shit...,
my site is in serious need of an update. I have a ton of photos and a couple of projects that I need to upload.

Hopefully soon...

honeyman

Morden's Lackey
Thanks for your help folks. However, I need a little more assistance help .

Do you know where I can find pics of the actual systems (AES, MVS, CD, 64, Pocket, etc.) As I want to put these on the handout in my presentation if I can help it.

Your assistance would be greatly appreciated :)

honeyman

Morden's Lackey
Thank you very much for your assistance. All mentioned resources have been a great help in getting my presentation together. Now I just need to write it up and a friend help me translate it into Japanese, then I`m sorted (hooray! glee !)

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
Briggs:
my site is in serious need of an update. I have a ton of photos and a couple of projects that I need to upload.

Hopefully soon...
Nice site also long time no speak briggs,