Scammers List????

Brento

n00b
Hey,

Where can I find that scammers list? I saw it on here once but can't seem to find it now.

Regards,
Brent

Q

qube

Don't think this is THE Brent you guys are talking about. No way he would sign his name to it. shame

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
Fairly sure this is a different Brent. His email address is @wachovia.com, a popular southern bank - ie. North Carolina. He is also using complete sentences.

Welcome, Brent.

Brento

n00b
Hey,

So I'm gathering there's some scammer on here with my first name then? I've only been coming here for a few weeks and have only recently gotten into Neo Geo.

I'm Brent Bowers, aka Greybro, web designer for Wachovia National Bank and owner/admin of PoserCity.com.

Not to blow my own horn "Toot Toooot", but I'm as honest as they come. Check out my ebay feedback. My username is johnny_brento and I'm proud to say after nearly a hundred transactions, I still have %100 positive feedback.

So tell me about this other guy cause I want to start trading on here and need to know who to avoid. What are some of his usernames?

Anyways, I thought I saw a Scammers master list or something. Can someone point me to it. I can't seem to find the thread again.

Ahhh, my back aches from the last 3 hours I just spent battling my friend in Samurai Showdown 4. That games really owns!!!!!

Reards,
Brent

buttrock

Q

qube

Brento
Ahhh, my back aches from the last 3 hours I just spent battling my friend in Samurai Showdown 4. That games really owns!!!!!
ssshhhhhh! I hear Evil Wasabi coming *looks around nervously* annoyed