Games_OnGames, Where Are My Naomi Carts!

neo-geo 2

Raiden's Valet
Dwight Riddick,
You currentially have $455 for the following Items:

Zombie Revenge
Dead Or Alive 2
Outtrigger w/ Control Panel

You said you would ship them out on May 1st and send me the tracking #.

You have not contacted me on the status of these items, or even if you sent them off. I have tried numerous times to contact you, and you have failed to reply. I understand that things come up, but I would either like my games or $455 in my hand by May 17, 2003. If This does not occur, appropriate actions WILL be taken.

<small>[ May 07, 2003, 09:01 PM: Message edited by: neo-geo 2 ]</small>

Phoenix Down

Flagstaff Up,
20 Year Member
Uh oh...

You might want to check <a href="http://www.neo-geo.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=011198" target="_blank">HERE</a>

Porshapwr

Hardened Shock Trooper
I just don't understand how people can do this to other people nevermind other gamers.

Can't we just start beating these people in front of their mothers? :mad:

leepantalone

Pm'ing Rot. Always a Risk.,
Gentlemen, we need to make sure that we only deal with well established, and respected members of this forum.

Frankly, newer folks need to prove themselves with small transactions, and build a reputation.

Perhaps the selling forum could be augmented with an open buying, selling, trading registry, whereby anyone can look and see currently who is buying and selling, and dollar amounts only (no specific items listed).

Perhaps it could also serve as a means to track open deals, until they are completed and both parties indicate that the deal is complete and met their expectations.

Just an idea. With some type of tracking system, even for historical purposes could help every forum member make an educated decision.

Short of some kind of registry to track deals, we can only go on the good word of others.

Perhaps we should vote for the best sellers, as that seems to be the greatest area of scam, and have them permanently listed on the forum somewhere.

It seems to me, that scammers usually have low post counts and are generally active for only a short period of time before they are found out. Anyone with less then 100 or so posts could be considered suspicious, especially if they are selling big ticket items, as they do not have enough history with the forum to prove themselves as legit.

1. a registry for "official record" deals, visible to everyone registered as a member.

2. a user voted list of great sellers (peer selected, not moderator)and posted permanently. Names can only be added once a minimum number of good deals has transpired. 10 for example

3. setting a limit on who can post sales. A requirement of 3 months membership and a minimum of 100 posts, or something like that. Any less, and the member is not allowed to post in the selling forum.

Just some ideas.

<small>[ May 08, 2003, 11:29 AM: Message edited by: leepantalone ]</small>