mvs/supergun/conolized mvs speakers topic

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Ok, I must stroke it publicly to brag about my find yesterday. I found a bose wave speaker for $33 yesterday on the clearance rack at circuit city. Figured, what the hell, my mvs is running an old old speaker i got 10 years ago.

I must say, I'm impressed by metal slug 3 even more now. The sound put out by these bose speakers is phenominal. Also I was impressed by the sounds the neo motherboard can put out as well.

If you need a speaker(s) for your mvs, you must consider the bose!

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Magnaflux:
Ok, I must stroke it publicly to brag about my find yesterday. I found a bose wave speaker for $33 yesterday on the clearance rack at circuit city. Figured, what the hell, my mvs is running an old old speaker i got 10 years ago.

I must say, I'm impressed by metal slug 3 even more now. The sound put out by these bose speakers is phenominal. Also I was impressed by the sounds the neo motherboard can put out as well.

If you need a speaker(s) for your mvs, you must consider the bose!
I have my mvs hooked up to an old speaker i got for free that i refer to as "the ghetto blaster." I really need better sound setup for my mvs.

pyrokilla

Vice's grappling partner...naked,
Hey my cab has a sub in it (primal rage came with it) can I hook this up to the neo somehow?

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
"Topic: mvs/supergun/conolized mvs speakers topic"

Where do I buy these conolized MVS spock

SNKFreak

Banned
kernow:

You gotta make one dude. *cheap tech-support plug*

Come to Tech support and we'll teach you how!

Seriously though, I'm sure if you contact Arcade they'll put one together for you. Don't expect it for cheap though....

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
SNKFreak:
kernow:

You gotta make one dude. *cheap tech-support plug*

Come to Tech support and we'll teach you how!

Seriously though, I'm sure if you contact Arcade they'll put one together for you. Don't expect it for cheap though....
I got one man, check my sig, I'm just ripping magna's spelling mistake because I'm evil.

Lashujin

Ghost of Captain Kidd
I've got a set of Bose speakers (2) hooked up to mine as well. Sounds good buttrock

supergoose

Die Gans,
20 Year Member
i've got a cambridge soundworks 2.1 digital stereo (2 sexy mini speakers and one active subwoofer) setup. about $95, but totally worth it.
buttrock buttrock buttrock

<small>[ May 06, 2003, 04:36 PM: Message edited by: supergoose79 ]</small>