THE B.I.G LA MEET UP PART 2

KOF_FANATIK

Astra Superstar
I AM doin another 1 since the other one went extinct! it's going to be saturday when e3 ends 11 am
at staple center! who else is for sure gonna go? :p

<small>[ May 03, 2003, 10:56 AM: Message edited by: KOF_FANATIK ]</small>

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Wish I could... but I can't. However, I will be at the SNK booth for sure. I am sure I will see some of you there... Maybe we could have a secret Neo-Geo.com greeting or handshake :rolleyes: . Seriously... I am only going for SNK this year. I will be walking around the floor, but probably the majority of time I spend there will be at 3008!

-Nick

Cynn

Edo Express Delivery Guy
I won't be there either. That's the day I leave LA. I'll also be glued to the SNK booth between appointments so maybe I'll see some of you there.

aria

Former Moderator
Again, you NEED to pick a much more specific place than "Staples Center". You obviously have never planned something like this before.

On a side note, here's some non-spoiler X2 trivia related to the E3:

That museum in the beginning was actually the lobby of the West Hall in the LA Convention Center (which is used in countless movies), keep that in mind when you check it out.

<small>[ May 03, 2003, 12:36 PM: Message edited by: Bobak ]</small>

BIG

sony fanboy
I'll be there.11:00 am at Staples Center,E3 Saturday.

Awakened1

Zero's Secretary
I'd be down for going, but I'm too busy and too important to be there.

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
i'll be wearing a beanie and hanging out by the SNK booth PRETTY MUCH all day. im sure youll see me there...maybe i'll wear a fucking HELLO MY NAME IS tag?

DONT FORGET IF YOURE GOING TO GO TO LUNCH OR SOMETHING----

peace

strider88

NEST Puppet
I will be at the show, working the booth and you guys better come over :) Rise to honor sony booth remember. I want some input from some neo players. I will be at the SNK booth as much as possible inbetween working. and as for saturday I will have already left :(

See ya all there E3 03!!!

lemonflav

Windjammers Wonder
20 Year Member
SamuraiX and myself as well as a few other friends will be at the show Wednesday, Thursday and possibly Friday(all depends how much stuff we can get the first two days!)

Please set up a time and a meeting for those who will be at the show.

See you there!!!