Welcome to -SNoFuGANGeF Anonymous-!

Welcome to -SNoFuGANGeF Anonymous-!
(Still No Fucking Good At Neo Geo Fighters)

"Hi. My name is Electroman, or Josh if you prefer."

Group: "Hi Josh..."

"I've proudly owned an AES for 12 years. There wasn't a single real fighting game on this system when I bought it. I've pleasantly bought shooters, platformers, and brawlers and played them to death. In 1991 I didn't even expect to see fighters on this fine system. Then WOOSH!, all the fighting games just poured in! Ever since Fatal Fury came out as a response to SF2, I still can't for the life of me ever get much better at fighting games on a Fighting Game abundant system. What should I do? How many of you out there have either never gotten good at Fighters or disliked Fighters yet still held onto your system? Do you feel wierd/guilty that you buy/support such an expensive system flooded with fighting games and not be any good at fighters? Do you feel that you could have just as much fun as your brothers who do thrive on fighting games? Please tell..."

Group:" YOUR RESPONSE HERE "

Mike

Bead Banger
Josh, you too can be good at fighting games. It just takes LOTS of practice.

Download as many FAQ's and STUDY!!

Trust me, I suck at most fighting games except for the ones that I have actually taken the time to study and learn and perfect. It takes a SHIT load of time but...

In the end you realize why neo games are so expensive.

X

Y,
The best way to learn is to play people that are better then you. You will soon start picking up little tricks and counter them.