I went and looked at a MVS cab today

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
It looked like it was in good working order and all, but I didn't like the joystick setup. It seemed like it was an older machine, and the buttons were set up in an odd way. Is it possible to get replacement parts for it? And how would I make sure they fit? Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I don't really know that much about arcade cabs.

Shiftyfink

Geese's Thug
Buttons and joysticks (For the most part) are universal. They usually fit in a 1 1/8" hole. Different makes/models of joysticks have different feels to them. I prefer the Super Joysticks by Happ.

Anyway, changing a button layout is a different story. That envolves some planning and work if you even have room to do it. Always check Under the control panel when buying a game. You can tell a lot about a cabinet by the Control Panel. See if the wiring is shotty, how many holes are there already (which could be hidden by the overlay) AND if you have room to do it.

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Well, I wanted it to look like the buttons on your machine in that picture in your sig, but they are set up differently. They are somewhat similiar, and the buttons are even the same color, but it's different. Sorry, I can't really explain it.