Im sorry about my posts in the MS1 thread in the selling forumn , please hear me out

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
I in know way was supporting fraud, I dont own any illegal copies of games, nor do I sell them, I was just saying that it would be nice if people didnt jump to conclusions and knew the facts before they put the blame on. I am sorry if I offended any of you, I dont want anyone to hate me on here or think I am a supporter of illegal games. I was just sad to see japhie's rep go down the drain before we all knew the facts, please forgive me Wasbi or anyone else that may have gotten mad, and I am in no way a scumbag.

[ July 31, 2002: Message edited by: mikace01 ]</p>

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
There are about 10 people that can back me up on the fact that I only sell legit games, and I never rip anyone off and always get what they purchased or traded to them within the next day or so after the deal.

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
Yeah, I found out this guy is a real ass, I guess I was the one that got my facts mixed up, we all make mistakes though. He seemed like a real nice guy when I talked to him on AIM so I defended him, but now I saw his true colors. Please forgive me guys for my mistake.check out my most rescent posts in the MS1 thread, that should clear things up.

[ July 31, 2002: Message edited by: mikace01 ]</p>