Omega Rugal v. Gil!!

THEMAN

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
20 Year Member
Both of these characters are dominating in their respective games. I can go through the game with a breeze with them. They need to be toned down if they get included in future games. Wwhat do you think?

THEMAN

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
20 Year Member
I agree. I too have gone through the game easily. It's like there is no competition!! My winning percentage with these 2 characters is like 99.9%. It's not even funny. Hey theman, do you think these 2 should be included in future installments on CvS?

THEMAN

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
20 Year Member
Yeah they should be included in future games of CvS. It will be interesting!! But they need to be equalized with other characters or if you pick one of them then you certainly cannot pick another--Like a level 4 character or something!!!

THEMAN

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
20 Year Member
I too think they need to be toned down. Like take away one of their moves or something which I have heard Capcom has already done with the present characters in CvS. Also the power of their moves needs to be weakened/tweaked.

THEMAN

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
20 Year Member
If these 2 characters are in future CvS games then they should a some sort of special survival match just like they do in the KOF games to really test how good and dominant you are with these characters where you start the next fight with the energy you had left from the previous fight.