Telegames selling on ebay UK

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
... and no-ones buying :D

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2751185235&category=1247" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2751185235&category=1247</a>

Baseley09

Hair Group,
They have been selling a load o neo and other stuff there dirt cheap, CD games from £10....

I emailed them recently to blast them about how cheap their ebay stuff was and how over the top the stock items were in price, they emailed back being rather reasonable explaining themselves

corbo 2

Genjuro's Frog
Baseley09:
They have been selling a load o neo and other stuff there dirt cheap, CD games from £10....

I emailed them recently to blast them about how cheap their ebay stuff was and how over the top the stock items were in price, they emailed back being rather reasonable explaining themselves
....so why do they over price....sorry i'm dumb like this,what's there reasoning?

Baseley09

Hair Group,
corbo 2:
Baseley09:

....so why do they over price....sorry i'm dumb like this,what's there reasoning?
I think i was more pleased with their calm response as my email was pretty damning, they claimed the prices were high due to the lease on their storage places, they do have an awful lot of stuff in stock, they said that because all their stuff is brand new the price is higher too = they have hard to find stuff always brand new, not exactly too reasonable considering every item is overpriced.

BTW, in Games TM mag they currently have an add with soe great offers, like an AES + 6 games (from the oldest line you know ML, ridinbg hero etc) for £250 or there abouts.

Adam Gallant

King's Dry Cleaner
When I saw this originally, I thought you meant a Sears Telegames system. I just got one of -those-, but that has nothing to do with this...

*walks away slowly*

-AG

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
You know if you look at their user name:

telegamesuk

and spit it up a bit:

telegame suk!

it makes a lot of sense in an immature, childish way.

Ok, I'm going to crawl back into my hole.

buster_broon

The Rock,
Baseley09:
yeah thats true

i have beefed up my pocket and bought some cd stuff from them in the past few weeks

waiting for the more rarer uk pocket titles to make it onto ebay :D

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
Yep, they have been selling neo stuff for some
couple of weeks now. I even snatched a couple
cd games myself and some homecarts.

it's a good set of auctions. but £7.50 for postage!?!?! i've sold neo stuff on ebay and recorded delivery with a TON of packaging only costs £4.50 so they are really taking the Piss there! might pick up magician lord though!