My Day..Spotted two Neo Geo Arcade machines today.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Today..
I went to a...Coin-Op Swap & Sale -

As advertised..

A Flea Market featuring Pinball's, Video Games, Jukeboxes, Gumballs, Neon's, Antique Advertising, Parts, Back Glasses, Flyers, 45's and more! This is the area's only Gameroom/Coin-Op Collector Event. Everything will be for sale. If you ever considered creating a home Gameroom, don't miss this unique opportunity. Unlike eBay, you can actually SEE, HEAR and HANDLE before you buy.

I was there for awhile..I went with 4 other people..
They had tons of Pcbs there...and all kinds of machines,and misc parts..

We spent a lot of time in the inside playing the Pinball Machines/Arcade machines.."Free"
My wife put a high score up on a Ms Pac Man(mini) machine.
Then my wife and my friend Ron were playing Lethal Enforcers together for awhile..

I was playing with the "sold" Neo Geo 4 slot..that was inside..I kept putting credits on the machine pushing the service credits button..Other people would play it since I put credits up..
This guy and his son were really going at it in 3 Count Bout.

I was amazed to see the 4 slot(like mine)..it was nice..I just didn't like the Red fat balled short joysticks..I couldn't do no moves with them..
It had Sam Sho II,Kof 94,Burning fight and 3 Count Bout...With original marquees.

Someone bought it for $500.00..I wonder who..... anyone here...?
I bought a brand new 3 Count Bout Large marquee still wrapped in whatever that brown paper is for..$5.00 and I bought a nice World Heroes 2 Large marquee for $5.00..that's all they had in Neo Geo.
No MVS carts or boards at all..

I wasn't to happy with one of the PCB vendors..I asked him if he had any MVS PCBs and he said nastily,no because they are crap..worthless...Boy did my eyebrows raise up..He'd better check again...fkn asshole..
That made me angry..I had to walk away quick..I was going to buy some stuff from him too..
I figured a guy like that with boxes and boxes of Pcbs might have some MVS carts around..

I really liked this Assault machine they had...it was the first thing to catch my eye on the outside..I liked the size of the machine and the handle controllers..it sold for $150.00

The show was cool...and I'm happy with the marquees.

Then the 5 of us all went to Fuddruckers...for food and more game playing..
To my Big surprise they had a Neo Geo 4 slot there.. ...Sweeet..
This is the first time I ever saw a Neo Geo there...
The 4 slot(like mine too) Cab in Fuddruckes had Sam Sho,World Heroes,King of Monsters 2 and damn it I forgot....fk..with original marquees
This machine had better joysticks in it..

The two cabs were in very nice condition..
It was nice to see two Neo Geo machines in one day..They just keep disappearing from Arcades here in New Jersey.

Tell me what you would of said to that nasty Pcb vendor....I was lost for words due to anger..
I can't beleive he put Neo Geo Mvs carts down..I was pissed..
He could shove all his Pcbs up his....

I wasn't sure where to post this..if it needs to be moved please move it..Or if it gets nasty..

abdul

Aero Fighters Flyboy
i would have said;
" i didnt ask your opinion on them, i asked if you had them, you jerk fucking ass crak mother fucker with no dick, neo geo rules!" :D

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
abdul:
i would have said;
" i didnt ask your opinion on them, i asked if you had them, you jerk fucking ass crak mother fucker with no dick, neo geo rules!" :D
tickled

Do you know you made me feel better saying that..

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Honestly, he has a point, MVS carts are worthless to most operators... but, this was a collection sale and as such he should never say something like that. Actually, it wasn't like you were saying... "MN NEO GEO SUCKS! You' don't have any of that shit do you?"

When someone comes up and asks for something they most likely want to buy it... You would be a fool to put down something someone likes... The result, you refused to do business with him. As a MVS player, I know I am using outdated, old, and none desirable parts. That is why many sell on ebay for next to nothing. Let's face it, the only market for MVS is aftermarket... This guy obviously doesn't have that market in mind... and I have no idea why he would be at a show like that.

So, I would have done as you did. Say thank you very much, and left. Ah well, where has Customer Service gone these days,

-Nick

Adam Gallant

King's Dry Cleaner
This makes me feel lucky that the local bowling alley near my arcade-dry town has a 4-slot. If only the guy would sell it to me envy

-AG

Pink Spider

Beast Buster
Woah! Where was that being held?
I'm sick as hell but I think I could have held back my vomit for a few hours to check that out.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Ron McRae:
Woah! Where was that being held?
I'm sick as hell but I think I could have held back my vomit for a few hours to check that out.
In Wayne N.J I'm trying find out when it's being held again..and more info..
I'll let you know Ron.

I was at Keansburg most of the day,today.. :)