NEO GEO PAL-M Cart system

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
I am wondering if I can convert a Brazilian NEO GEO PAL-M cartridge system to NTSC standard? Also will I be able to play any AES home cartridge on this system or do I have to by European games? Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

GAMEFAN

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
Yeah sure you can convert this system, you just need the right crystal, a desoldering iron, a soldering iron, a little wire, and the instructions. Id be happy to do it for you for $25 if you don't want to do it. It will play all games. Just like any other neo geo.

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
Cool. Is this easy to do or should a technician do the change over?

GAMEFAN

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
Cool,

Once I get the NEO GEO I will send it off you to for the change over. You can email me your address at fredu@yahoo-inc.com. Thanks for all the help.

GAMEFAN

ExeterIsLame

New Challenger
Working on NeoGeo systems is very easy...
Just get yourself a low temp soldering iron solder and desoldering braid... a package of empty breadboard and some resistors (cheap) and do some practice solders / desolders before you get started on the real thing... it isnt that tough at all.

I working to get my NGCD system jumpered over to NTSC I have soldered and replaced about 20 different resistors on various occasions... so I have gotten much better at the whole process. Practice makes perfect... and if you keep it up you will be able to mod all those ps2's everyone has for them and make some extra cash hehe

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
Thanks for the info ExeterIsLame! I will see what I can do, but for the actual job, I may still hire out someone. We'll see.

GAMEFAN