Hugo?

NeoBob

New Challenger
I've been trying to remember where I've seen him before...is he supposed to be one of those big guys from Final Fight? He looks like them...but weren't they all named Andrea or somthing like that?

mog

Bead Banger
The tougher versions of them were named Hugo.

strider88

NEST Puppet
He is also in the lovely Final Fight revenge for SEGA ST-V and Saturn :p it was one of the last Saturn games, even came with the back up ram cart to BOOT! hahahaha I work with some of the guys that worked on the game and I always make fun of them about it :p I wish poison Ivy was playable!!!

Dash no Chris

Jaguar Ninja,
mog:
The tougher versions of them were named Hugo.
No, they weren't -- the name Hugo never appeared in any of the Final Fight games (including Final Fight Revenge -- that was Andore).
NeoBob:
I've been trying to remember where I've seen him before...is he supposed to be one of those big guys from Final Fight? He looks like them...but weren't they all named Andrea or somthing like that?
Hugo is from Street Fighter III 2nd IMPACT ~Giant Attack~ and Street Fighter III 3rd STRIKE ~Fight for the Future~. His design is based on that of Andore from the Final Fight series. All the Japanese guidebooks I own indicate that Hugo and Andore are separate characters. Here's the latest "'Hugo was in Final Fight' 'No, he wasn't'" <a href="http://www.neo-geo.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=10;t=005251" target="_blank">thread</a> (with a healthy dose of "'Poison's not a man' 'Yes, he is'" thrown in for good measure).

--Chris

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
strider88:
He is also in the lovely Final Fight revenge for SEGA ST-V and Saturn :p it was one of the last Saturn games, even came with the back up ram cart to BOOT! hahahaha I work with some of the guys that worked on the game and I always make fun of them about it :p I wish poison Ivy was playable!!!
Completely off topic: you're a software developer? eek!