Question about Samurai Spirits 3 and the snaplock.

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
I just got SS3 from a member here on the forums. I noticed that the clear plastic on the snaplock case seems to feel rough, and a little thicker then the plastic on all of my other snaplock case games. Also I noticed that the baggie holding the instructions is much thicker and harder then the standard baggie, it is also larger. I hope that this is how the game came. :(

[ January 11, 2003: Message edited by: mikace01 ]</p>

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
Many of the newer releases have the exact same snap-lock case your talking about. The plastic holding the insert in place is gritty and very firm. It feels very secure wereas, on older homecarts the plastic was flimsy. I'm not to sure what to make of your manual baggie though...I wouldn't worry about that one.

Don't worry man.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
If it really really bothers you, then the snap-lock for SS3 Jap should have the thicker style vinyl insert protector and the small normal size baggie.

This style of snap-lock went out of production in late '95. Real Bout is the crossover title.

At the end of the day though a snap-lock is a snap-lock regardless of the vinyl finish.

Baggies have only recently altered with KoF 2K2, where Playmore seems to be using the same style baggie used for mvs flyers.