Any Dutch Belgian or German Shock Box Buyers?

Fredscape

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Ok, which Dutch , Belgian or even German - "I must have shockboxes"- person is willing to join me in buying some shock boxes from BB??

I just don`t have the cash for a full set for myself (buying a lot of cheap carts is in the end very expensive I have learned this month :) ) but could manage half the amount.

Anyone interested in joining me in buying these super must have boxes??

leave me a pm or email!

thanx!

[ October 01, 2002: Message edited by: Fredscape ]</p>

Fredscape

Loyal Neo-Disciple
My cat just fell down the stairs, all I could hear was a light BUMP...so I guess he`s ok :)

supergoose

Die Gans,
20 Year Member
Originally posted by Fredscape:
<strong>My cat just fell down the stairs, all I could hear was a light BUMP...so I guess he`s ok :) </strong><hr></blockquote>

wow. creative. :D
anyway ...
BB mentioned that he won't do another run and that the prices will increase soon. that's why i suggest buying as much as possible. i think, there's a max of 15 to 20 boxes per package. (at least, there's a max of 15 boxes (per package) for german members.)
15 boxes aren't that much, especially since you will probably get more than 10 carts.

@ BB : please correct me, if i'm wrong.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Originally posted by supergoose79:
<strong>

wow. creative. :D
anyway ...
BB mentioned that he won't do another run and that the prices will increase soon. that's why i suggest buying as much as possible. i think, there's a max of 15 to 20 boxes per package. (at least, there's a max of 15 boxes (per package) for german members.)
15 boxes aren't that much, especially since you will probably get more than 10 carts.

@ BB : please correct me, if i'm wrong.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Shipping costs is a big concern to importers so I assume that they prefer surface mail.Surface Mail restricts me to a container size where I am only able to stack 15 max in certain countries.With airmail shipping I can ship up to 50 but I would have to double check..
Anyone going in together would be best choosing airmail for about 40 cases to be on the safe side..I will have to double check though and get back to this thread..
-BB

[ October 01, 2002: Message edited by: BIG BEAR ]</p>

Fredscape

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Thanx for the effort BB.

I really want the boxes, because after seeing my collegues AES boxes I went wild!
This just looks too cool....

But as I said before, my cash flow is a bit off this month (cart numbers are up though :) )

Maybe I`ll sort something out in time.

But what kind of different costs are we talking about with these different shipping methods? (i guess you where checking this out BB?)
I`m actually looking for the cheapest way for about 15 to 20 boxes. As I understand from BB`s post is that it would be cheapest getting me 20 of these boxes via surface.

total costs would be around 150 dollars or so?

Well, I`ll see what happens in the next few posts :)

thanks again

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Originally posted by Fredscape:
<strong>Thanx for the effort BB.

I really want the boxes, because after seeing my collegues AES boxes I went wild!
This just looks too cool....

But as I said before, my cash flow is a bit off this month (cart numbers are up though :) )

Maybe I`ll sort something out in time.

But what kind of different costs are we talking about with these different shipping methods? (i guess you where checking this out BB?)
I`m actually looking for the cheapest way for about 15 to 20 boxes. As I understand from BB`s post is that it would be cheapest getting me 20 of these boxes via surface.

total costs would be around 150 dollars or so?

Well, I`ll see what happens in the next few posts :)

thanks again</strong><hr></blockquote>
If you were to go in alone and do this...
Surface mailing would be 31.10(insurance included)
plus 15 cases which is the maximum amount allowed by this shipping method @75.00 gives you a total of 106.10
surface mailing is 4-6 weeks (in my experience it usually arrives in the 4 week period) @ the time I mail your package,you will be notified by me,mark the calendar and make sure you receive the parcel because I've had two re-deliver about 3 from the 1st batch due to the recipient missing it...then the parcel takes quite awile to get back to me so I want to try an avoid that situation this time around..because it is not a good feeling for both .
I also wanted to add if you were to order 20 cases and ship via airmail,the total would be 163.35 100.00 for the cases and 63.35 for shipping just to clear things up for you.
-BB

Fredscape

Loyal Neo-Disciple
So, I`ve got some choices to make, and I really appreciate the trouble BB!
Guess I will wait as long as I can before my order but I think it will be 20 pcs via airmail. Just because I cannot wait that long for the cases to arrive and because it would suck if I was not here to collect them in time :)

Thanx!

BlackSpy

Tsrgoihrea,
20 Year Member
I've ordered 20 by airmail, I only need ten, if you want to split the cost of my deal and half the onward postage to you I'm happy to. If you want more than ten I expect BB wouldn't say to me Pay Paling a little more money his way.

I was going to sell the remainder at my cost after I got them but this might be better, Interested?

Fredscape

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Originally posted by BlackSpy:
<strong>I've ordered 20 by airmail, I only need ten, if you want to split the cost of my deal and half the onward postage to you I'm happy to. If you want more than ten I expect BB wouldn't say to me Pay Paling a little more money his way.

I was going to sell the remainder at my cost after I got them but this might be better, Interested?</strong><hr></blockquote>

Thanks for the offer I will definately keep it in mind!
still hoping my boss will give me that raise I deserve!
Because I ordered about 8 games this month, I`m already up to 12 games in my collection and more to come.......again and again more choices keep coming my way as you can probably imagine :)

I`ll just wait untill tomorrow and see what kind of surprise I`m getting.....

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
The quote I gave you is for payment via snail mail..Any online payment is subject to a surcharge of 10.00 to cover processing fees,etc.
-BB

Fredscape

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Originally posted by BIG BEAR:
<strong>The quote I gave you is for payment via snail mail..Any online payment is subject to a surcharge of 10.00 to cover processing fees,etc.
-BB</strong><hr></blockquote>

hhmmkay, guess the extra tenner won`t make the difference :)