Help needed NEO GEO Manual

adam1980

n00b
My Neo Geo has been stolen but the insurance wont payout unless they see my instruction manual. So any one got any idea where I may be able to get one. They have said that they will return it once they have seen it.

BlackSpy

Tsrgoihrea,
20 Year Member
I will lend you one if you will give me a deposit and pay all postage. When I get the manual back in like condition I'll return the deposit.

Does that sound workable?

ttooddddyy

PNG FTW,
Originally posted by adam1980:
<strong>My Neo Geo has been stolen but the insurance wont payout unless they see my instruction manual. So any one got any idea where I may be able to get one. They have said that they will return it once they have seen it.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Always read the small print with these policies, where did you buy the neo, if no receipt maybe a stat dec would do or they could pre date a receipt or invoice ?
WTF if the manual was stolen with the gear, sounds like bullshit to me. They are having you on

[ January 08, 2003: Message edited by: ttooddddyy ]</p>

adam1980

n00b
Originally posted by BlackSpy:
<strong>I will lend you one if you will give me a deposit and pay all postage. When I get the manual back in like condition I'll return the deposit.

Does that sound workable?</strong><hr></blockquote>

That sounds great!! Let me know what deposit you want.

Cheers

BlackSpy

Tsrgoihrea,
20 Year Member
Originally posted by ttooddddyy:
<strong>

Always read the small print with these policies, where did you buy the neo, if no receipt maybe a stat dec would do or they could pre date a receipt or invoice ?
WTF if the manual was stolen with the gear, sounds like bullshit to me. They are having you on

[ January 08, 2003: Message edited by: ttooddddyy ]</strong><hr></blockquote>

If it was bought through Ebay there might be no recepit and it could well have come without a manual.

PM sent

adam1980

n00b
Originally posted by ttooddddyy:
<strong>

[ January 08, 2003: Message edited by: ttooddddyy ]</strong><hr></blockquote>

I spilt Orange juice on it. They just want to see something that proves I have the machine.