Pictures of Neo Geo World

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
Im trying to convince my fiancee that for our honeymmon we go to Japan, does anyone here have any pics of Neo Geo World so I can show her why I want to go there so bad?

I remember someone had alot of very good pics of a trip there in their sig but I cant remember who it was.

Please post some links to pics and help my wedding dream come true :)

<small>[ August 24, 2003, 01:27 PM: Message edited by: Decepticon ]</small>

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
That would be Evil Mike (or was it EvilMike?). Anyway just do a search in the directory, once you find his profile, click 'view recent posts', pick one of his posts, and voila, his sig, and the link to his pic should appear.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
I think this is the thread.

<a href="http://www.neo-geo.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=18;t=008954#000015" target="_blank">http://www.neo-geo.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=18;t=008954#000015</a>

EvilMike

Guerilla Warrior
20 Year Member
Neo Geo World is dead and gone my friend. Click on the second link in my sig to see Neo Geo Land.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
I'd just like to go to that district (translates to Electric land) where there are literally hundreds of videogame sellers. On the streets, in tiny shops, EVERYWHERE!

I'd buy a bunch of AES games (duh!), some accesories (CD pads, etc.), some old SNES games, and why not, some Saturn games too.

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
World...Land...makes no difference to me I just want to go because lets face it...I havent seen a Neo Geo in an arcade in damn near 8 years.

And I think I finally convinced her when she found out about Disney Land - Tokyo

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Electric Land = the Akihabara district in Tokyo