Want to buy AES but unsure of sellere rep

O

oneball77

I am looking to buy a AES and have found a seller. But after reading some of the posts on here I am concerned about the seller. So if anyone has ever dealt with Dave at GAME ADDICTION I would appreciate any comments you could make about him. Thanks

smurphy570

Kula's Candy
Hi I dont know Dave, but email Carlson also known as 16-bit on ebay. By far one of the best seller on ebay and he did have some systems in stock recently. 16-bit is also a member of these boards under the same name. I hope this helps. check him out besides greay ebay rep 1051 postitive I think 3 negatives, fast service, and great prices. Take care and good luck on the search.
Steve

Cole

Kin Cle, ,
I got my AES system from 16-bit and I can say it came at a very fair price and was in great condition. I've also bought other things from 16-bit like a couple of controllers which were also in great condition.

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
Yup carlson at <a href="http://www.mad-gear.com" target="_blank">Mad-Gear</a> he is the best that I have delt with.

KaedesBlade

Bead Banger
I've dealt with Dave, he's a good person to deal with. He has top-notch communcation. Excellent seller overall.

I just got a Neo Geo Arcade new-style joystick boxed and all, heck its new. He was quick and sending and replies emails promptly. An A+ seller :)