The GAME ROOM is done!!!

Shiftyfink

Geese's Thug
After a year of remodeling, it's finally complete. This is just a section of my basement. To the right is my office. Needs more games. Got a Mega Zone I just got working in the Garage. Needs some love but it will turn out nice. Notice the Neo by itself. It doesnt play nice with the other games. They know its my favorite. Thanks for looking.

game+room.JPG

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
Nice! Tron is a great game! Be sure to get a lightgun game. No gameroom is complete without one!

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
Very nice! What game do you have running in the cabinet? What other games do you plan on getting putting inside your game room?

GAMEFAN

candycab

Vice's Love Slave
Thats why I need a damn basement !

But the houses around here with basements are like 2 million dollars.

Shiftyfink

Geese's Thug
Well since I sell MVS games on the side pretty much every game has touched that cabnet. The ones I kept are on the Shelf in my office. Currently, Nightmare In the Dark (I was supposed to sell this one...but I really like it)
Metal Slug 1
League Bowling
Shock Troopers
Bust A Move Again
Neo Drift Out (Testing it)
Burning Fight

Anyone know what the name of the game being blocked by the pole is?

2 Free Laminated Copies of any 2 Mini Marquees, your choice. For the correct guess.

games.JPG

K

K9999

candycab got it

[ July 24, 2002: Message edited by: K9999 ]

[ July 24, 2002: Message edited by: K9999 ]</p>

candycab

Vice's Love Slave
It looks alot like Crystal Castles judging from the front art ?

But when I look at the marque I think Terra Cresta.

got me ?

Shiftyfink

Geese's Thug
Damn good guess... Q* Bert. But no. Hint: Made by Atari, and the first known game to actually have an Ending! (IT sucks, but its an ending)

Damn, CANDY CAB YOUR RIGHT! Crystal Castles! If you could of only seen the Red Track ball! LOL!

Pick your games and Email me your address.

[ July 24, 2002: Message edited by: Shiftyfink ]</p>

candycab

Vice's Love Slave
I need one for baseball stars professional and robo army if you have them ?

Shiftyfink

Geese's Thug
You won already! HA HA HA. Rampart?!?! You are killing me! My God I haven't seen that game in a while....

Shiftyfink

Geese's Thug
Yes we have. Now if you know what the game Cliffhanger is (Laserdisk) then you are the man. Wish I could find one. Played it when I was about 15. Never saw it again.

I got your Mini Marquees you want. I just have to get them Laminated so they look nice. Email me your address with a note about the 2 Marquees you wanted.

candycab

Vice's Love Slave
I used to have a Dragons Lair and a Space Ace.

they dont hold up well but are a total blast while they run and you are not fixing them constantly.

Shapermc

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
Actually I just passed up the oppertunity to get Cliffhager really cheap. Well kind of, it was the disk and a conversion kit for Dragons Lair.
Nice Looking room BTW

I envy the fact that you have more than one cab. I had 2 (fixing up the second one) then I had to dump it when I moved :( It was literally one of the sadest thing's that I have everhad to do. I tryd to get rid of it for months, my local newspapers even take free adds for free. I had a Play Choice VS. (the Nintendo cab that was sitdown across from your opponent). I found it in the garbage by an amusement place. The monitors were almost pristine, but the power cord was cut and the game board was pulled. I grinded all the paint off and then put a fresh coat on (Cherry apple glossy red on top Satin black on the bottem) with a air gun. She was getting so pretty, then the transfer :( I'm in the military and my wife said that If it wasen't done that I couldent take it with, well then when we looked aroud the area alittle more she said in our rental price range there will be no room for it. None of my friends wanted it and no one in town would take it. All it needed was new joystick and buttons, Jamma harness. I even offered to throw in a free SF2 board.

Sorry for the rant, but it reminded me of how I had 2 cab's for a while :(

Nice room again!

m_bish0p

Over Top Auto Mechanic
shaper-

STOP IT, You made me cry!! I've been looking for a VS system to remodel!! I can't believe you couldn't find someone to house it!! I guess....I mean, I'll try to understand!! I'm new to arcade collecting, and these machines are like gold here, and I can't imagine someone throwing one out...it's like throwing out a working car or something.

shifty-

That's beautiful man! I can't wait 'till I have a basement!! I want to have a game room like yours!!

[ July 24, 2002: Message edited by: m_bish0p ]</p>

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
Originally posted by Shiftyfink:
<strong>After a year of remodeling, it's finally complete. This is just a section of my basement. To the right is my office. Needs more games. Got a Mega Zone I just got working in the Garage. Needs some love but it will turn out nice. Notice the Neo by itself. It doesnt play nice with the other games. They know its my favorite. Thanks for looking.

game+room.JPG
</strong><hr></blockquote>

You have a Tron cab :eek: ...dude, you are KING :cool: ...well refined indeed :D

silver_circle

Quiz Detective
The toilet sign makes it look a proper arcade in the basement.

Looks good though! You spend a few hours down there a week then???

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
VEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY nice! It has always been a goal of mine to own a cabinet, and you've accomplished that 4 times!

How could one possibly work in an office that is in the same vicinity of 4 free play cabs? lol.

$hockwave

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
very nice i noticed alot of tron toys and the dvd also you must be a big fan of tron are you going to see the new one when it comes out?

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
i wish i had an arcade cabinet. The only cabinet i own is some kitchen cabinets he ha, he ha(feels ashamed at lame joke attempt)