Kof's fic: The Dawn of a New generation of Flames

Chapter One: His name Oika, Last of a dying flame!!

In the dark of the night walks footsteps, sounding like a silent pattern in the midst of a storm. The sky beging to darken as rain filled the cloud's, a young boy of 17 comes dashing through the rain whom seems to be carrying some groceries trying to beat the down pour about to commence. His name is Oika moetoro, "Damnit why must i do all this hard-work, in general hard work is a sign of weakness" Oika snaps as he whips some drizzle from his long black hair. He is wearing a black leather jacket which is quite scuffed up, he'd saved all his hard earned chore money to buy it, some blue jeans and ragged tenis shoes. Behind him ran a small-framed chinese girl who seemed to be trying to catch up, "Hurry up Hikaru" Oika snapped referring to the chinese girl. "Quit rushing you'll spill the groceries" Hikaru replied. They arrived at the Angel Wing's Orphanage as soon as the rain hit, both drenched from the down pour. "Damnit hikaru i told you to bring an umbrella, now look at me, Oika said in a pissed tone. The orphanage was built for all the refuge kids found roming the street's after the great destruction of the earth. It was named Angel Wing's as it was made to shelter fallen children into the grasp of it's wings.

Chapter 2: Milk....... or your life!!
Pao Pao the head of the orphanage begin unpacking the groceries Oika and Hikaru had brought. She then stated in a dumbfounded tone, "I forgot to get milk would you please run back to the store to retrieve some, Pao pao asked ashamedly.. "Damnit, i can't believe this" Oika stated walking through the rain which now begin to die into drizzle. Hikaru then tagged along (hikaru is 16 years old btw) as well because she liked to mock Oika's laziness.. After receiving the milk Oika then told hikaru of a detour through an alley they could take to get home faster, hikaru a little shy at first could easily be sly talked by Oika. Going through the alley was a silent dark-walk, all that could be heard was whispers and occasional grunts from hobos. Gimme YOUR MONEY!! shouted a rather daranged hobo startling hikaru whom ran and gripped Oika. Suddenly a deep voice echoed throughout the alley, "Gimme your milk kid" a dark shadow talked as if he demanded the milk right away. Hikaru begin shaking and was ready to give the milk but she realized that oika had a firm strong grip on it, his teeth gritted. "What are you doing, do you want to die, hand over the milk and let's rush home", hikaru warned oika.."You heard the young girl, the voice snapped, give over the milk and run home like the dog you are..The man then stepped from the dark revealing a tall man, whom was very built. This man was dressed very sophisticated to be in an alley wearing a black tuxedo with matching leather shoes.. His muscles almost literally tore through his suit. "I want your milk...kid" the man continued.. "Hikaru, Oika responded, leave NOW, because unless this man starts to hate milk it will be my dying day.

Chapter 3: What?? Still Standing, What a stubborn kid??

The man then smirked actually admiring Oika's courage. "Ok, today will be your last day...BOY!!, the large man then dashed in fast, too fast for Oika to respond. Thus the large man kneed Oika in the groan causing blood to exit from oika's mouth.. Hikaru looked on in disbelief, the alley hobos, gang members, and punks looked on and laughed as one commented that oika would die within the next blow.. The large man then brung a heavy elbow down unto the back of oika knocking him on the ground face first in to the cement. "Haha, thewy say milk makes you healthier but in your situation it's doing you harm, hahaha the large man roared whiping oika's blood onto his tuxedo suit. The large man then took the milk and poured all of it on oika and begin to walk away, "Not yet...a voice said in a low raspy voice, this isn't about milk anymore, oika said standing up barely holding himself up.. The large man abit amused clapped, "hehe i am surprised that you are still standing instead of pissing up your ragged clothes, the large man then burst into his classic laughter..Oika then spit blood from his already battered mouth, hikaru then yelled "Oika STAY DOWN!! he will kill you, she said as a tear begin to form in her brown eyes.. Oika actually saw this tear shine from the corner of his eye thus he rushed the large man head on. The large man caught oika by the waistand yelled HANDS OF GEESE!!then lifted him 15 feet high and power-bombed him head first into the cement causing a loud eruption.. One hobo shook his head, "he's just a stubborn kid, he didn't deserve to be killed so horribly, the punks and gans members laughed even harder and applauded the giant man. My name is Immense, the large man announced aloud in his cocky tone, name that for my immense power and frame.. He then raised his hands expecting the gang members and punks to apllaud but suddenly coughing was heard.. Through the smoke a black shadow was revealed, oika was once again refusing to let himself stay down. Immense's smirk slowly turned into a frown as this was one of his finishing moves yet this YOUR BASTARD stands after this large attack.. Immense then jokes it that he has one more move in which he will use to KILL oika, his great-grandfather used this move to defeat the great haiku Daimou and thus he will dispose of oika with this move..

Chapter 4: What Oika is...the devil

Hikaru begin to cry aloud, causing many gang members th taunt her "You want your little He-man to gather some balls and win, one gang member remarked". Oika then mumbled "Leave her alone", in a rather battled voice and yet spitting up blood at the same time.. Immense then begin charging up his strength but oika just stands there barely able to see.. Immense to everyone's surprise charges to oika but yet passes him, he them goes towards hikaru and yells "Boo" scaring her badly. Hikaru then falls to the ground screaming, oika hears this and thus remebers back to win she first came to the orphanage. Hikaru was abused as a child and considered a freak, for she was known to have phsycic powers and read her fathers intentions on only loving her mother for the money. Thus the father beat her badly and drove her into the woods slit both her wrist and left her for dead, pao pao found her and took her in but all she could do was cry. Oika then saw Immense towering over her while she cried for help, Oika then couldn't believe this a sudden gust of heat went through his body, a punk commented that his eyes we're gone and replaced with dark shadows.. HE IS THE DEVIL A GANG MEMBER SHOUTED!! Oika then begin to see shadows in his mind, of a man with a white jacket battle another man with hair red like that of his own blood..A voice in his head stated those are your ancestors your mother comes from the side of kusangi and father from the side of yagami. Oika looked on in awe as he never knew he posessed any power, but hearing hikaru yell pissed him off..

Chapter 5: Immense is dead, Oika the murderer!!

Oika then begin to catch a fire his body engulfed by shining flames of gold but yet the flames did not hurt him at all..His flames tore through the alley engulfing the air and growing. Immense then turned around and looked on at what he thought to be the scariest thing ever, "Boo" Oika said to Immense,scaring him silly. Suddenly Oika dashed in with a flaming headbutt to Immenses gut causing him to spit blood for the first time in his life.. The gang members looked on in awe as did the hobos and punks, thugs etc... Immense hit the groundin a thud and laid unconscious.. Oika then looked at hikaru who stared at him with frozen salty tears running down her face. Oika then dropped to his knees his blood boiling, suddenly a huge form stood over oika, it was a very pissed immense.. Immense then grabbed oika's scarred neck and begin to pound him relentlessly.. Even the thugs, hobos,punks, and gang members looked on in shock as this large man is pounding a child like this.. They begin to boo Immense as blood splat all over the alley, oika laid there his eyes open as he is looking at the stars.. They form a man whom seems to be pointing upward, oika then notices that this constellation is motioning him to arise. Hikaru now has her head in her hands not wanting to look and watch oika die as tears can be seen falling from them.. Immense then looks on pissed as ever, "YOU HAVE NO MORE CHEERS FOR ME STREET TRASH!!, NOW THAT I HAVE KILLED THIS YOUNG FOOL.... HES SHOWS A LITTLE BIT OF HEART AND NOW HES YOUR SAVIOR!!. Everyone in the alley then grit their teeth but can't do anything as he is too powerful.. Immense then looks at hikaru, he then turns and walks towards her slowly. Immense then picks her up, "A pretty young one, hmph you would make a good lover to me none the less.. Hikaru then yells for him to back off, suddenly a bluish balls shines from hikaru's head burning immenses eyes..Immense yells as this surely burns him causing him pain and does he hate feeling pain..He then slaps hikaru hard, then he takes her two arms and begin bending her limbs, hikaru stares in silence as she knows she is gonna die from this pain. Oika is now hearing voices "OROCHINAGI!! one voice says, MAIDEN MASHER!! another says.. What are these voices i hear, oika ask's himself they slowly die down like that of an exstinguished flame..

Chapter 6: Now that you know my power...Screw off!!

Hikaru is yelling constanly not able to bare the pain for long, the gang members and street thugs begin to yell and boo immense for his display of cowardice.. Suddenly oika hearing this thinks hikaru is being raped thus his heart cannot bear him not able to help.. Oika's blood begins to boil as he slowly rises up, once agian the flames engulf him, but now they engulf the whole alley.. The gang members etc... run for cover.. Fire is all around Oika as the face of a man (kusangi) burns in the golden fire hovering around oika.. Oika then stands unhurt anymore, Immense drops hikaru on her face, then turns around.."So are you satan coming to bring me to my new home of hell" says immense in a cocky tone.. "No" snaps a unamused oika " You're already in hell, I'm just gonna make sure you burn for eternity".. Oika then rushes forward his hands extended, Immense stands there looking on laughing but before its to late oika's arm is burning through his chest. Immense cannot believe this as this young youth has succeded in taking him to hell. Oika then takes his other flaming arm and impales it through immenses body, so now both arms are flaming through immenses shocked body..Oika then spreads both his arms out ripping immense in half.. Everyone look on in disbelief and run out shouting "THE DEVIL HAS COME"!!.. Immense shouted before dying "No, the return of kusangi?? Oika responds, "Dont confuse me with that bastard" and spits out blood.. He then picks up hikaru and drags her bloody body home..

Chapter 7: Silver flames!!

In the midst of an orchestra sits a boy and his rich family. His name Tuiwa moetoru , his hair purple, and he is dressed in rich 23rd century clothing. He plays the violin like no other yet his heart is full of darkness. His mother looks on at him and snaps a picture but yet he does nothing but look on. After the performance backstage Tuiwa extends his palm and in the midst of his hand emits a silver flame. "Soon this flame will grow, strong enough to burn this earth to it's knees..

Chapter 8: Birth of Evil!!

In the midst of a polar icecap emerges a man. "Alas I have found someone strong enough to rule this world with tyranny at his feet". This scientist Mr Kagura displays a man frozen in eyes or what seems to be a man. Now to issue a tournament to kill off any opposing heroes who want to make a PEACEFUL earth, the man then broke oout in a maniacal laughter.. Meanwhile in a corn store 7-11 has been robbed, the owner states that the theft could emit electricity at his hands his name Nokutamaru...

Chapter 9: The origin of Tuiwa moetoro..aka Dark descendants!!

Tuiwa moetoro now at the current age of 18 sit's in his mansion. Although surrounded by such eternal beauty he feels unsatisfied, for he hasn't felt the thrill of murder since the death of his father the great Saiko moetoro..When Tuiwa was but the age of 9 he often liked nature, he would always rather go play in their garden than to train with saiko his father.. One day young tuiwa was chasing a canary, a rare find for him when suddenly he passed the dojo his father trained in..Saiko seemed to be in a concentrating state, he begin to gather ki and slowly a white flame begin to emit around his now tense body..His beard begin to sweat and the sweat begin to turn into blood, he was concentrating with all his heart but what he was trying to reach tuiwa could tell he couldn't reach it.."Damnit, why do the angels above keep this power out of my grasp" saiko snapped.. Suddenly tuiwa began to tremble as he could see 3 serpents heads emit from saiko's body.One serpent states "You will never be able to consume that of the golden flame" it comes once every 100 years from a mixture of the kusangi and yagami bloodline..Saiko snapped back "I AM THE MOETERO WHO WILL REACH THE GOLDEN FLAMES OF BOTH THE KUSANGI AND YAGAMI BLOODLINE", the 2nd serpent comments "Your heart is only fixed on one thing destruction, you must be as pure as a sheep but deadly as a poisonous snake, you lack purity.. Saiko's head hangs in disbelief as he cannot believe this, he will never be able to reach the golden flames in his lifetime. The 3rd snake comments that there is another breed of flames that can counter the golden ones if used correclty, the silver flames of the mistress of yagami.. The 3rd snake then says that you can reach these flames but your old body could not contain it!!. Saiko then yells "TRY ME!! and grabs the 3rd serpents neck.. "Very well" the snake says, his eyes begin to glow and to an onlooking tuiwa's amazement silver flames engulf saiko..his father!! "Ahhh i can feel the almighty power, "I AM UNSTOPPABLE" shouts a shocked saiko. Suddenly saiko's body begins to burn, he then begins to yell but restrains himself..The 2nd serpent comments that saiko would rather himself die than yell and tell them to remove the silver flames..Saiko's eyes begin to burn his throat torches of fire, this fire is hotter than any other flames ever touched by a kusangi/yagami..Tuiwa looks on from a far but to his amazement the silver flames begin whispering almost as if calling his name. "Tuiiiiiwaaaaa" a face in the silver flames yells, the serpents or saiko could hear this.. "You are the one tuiiiiiwaaaaa" another voice yells".Tuiwa then wonders how he is seen through the window but is more concerned about his father's condition. Saiko is in immense pain now as his body surely cannot contain the silver flames..Tuiwa sees his father's prowess and knows he will kindly take death over giving up the flames.. Saiko's yelling is getting out of hand as his body is beginning to cook, "Grrrrr I CANT LET THESE FLAMES ESCAPE MEEEEE!!" yells a very determined saiko.. Tuiwa has heard enough as he suddenly burst through the window. Suddenlly saiko's yelling stops as the silver flames now emanate from a new host...tuiwa!!!!.. Tuiwa is now controlling the silver flames and has taken the pain away from his father, the silver flames now engulf tuiwa as the head of one Iori yagami smirks down at tuiwa.."You are the one" the voice of yagami comments "the one to hold the silver flames, but yet you will be cursed to carry the burden of being second to one OIKA as i was to kusangi!! Tuiwa couldn't understand these words nor could he believe how his body was unharmed by the silver flames yet his father was nearly killed by them.. Saiko stared on a tear in his eye "It can't be, surpassed easily by MY OWN WEAK SON WHO ONLY CARES FOR NATURE!! Saiko then drops to his knees and slowly falls into a coma. Tuiwa then absorbs the flames into his body and collapses as well. The 3 serpents then laugh and taunt a fallen saiko and then sink back into the depths of hell.

Chapter 10: Origin of Tuiwa Part 2

Saiko is now in a coma as his wife nyaku tends to his severe burns. Tuiwa awakens but instead of visiting his father he goes out and enjoys nature, he begin feeding the deer and canary's with bread from his hand..Saiko awakens but has not spoken a word to anyone, he only mopes around the house unpleasant to anyone. Saiko has now given up on living, he mopes around the mansion in shambles, tuiwa and nyaku only look on in disbelief of what use to be a vicious man. Suddenly while tuiwa is out tending to a wounded deer ,he hears maniacal laughter, he goes to a room and sees saiko in the dining room all closed up. The dining room is filled with glass and piss and dirty clothing, its a living hell and smells of death.. Saiko senses tuiwa "YOU WILL JOIN ME FOR A HUNT IN THE WOODS TOMORROW...MY SON".Tuiwa agrees nervously, as nyaku is a bit shaken by them two going out but yet is happy they are talking again.. Saiko and tuiwa journey deep in the woods and come upon a clear spot, "Here is where either you fight..or die" Tuiwa looks on and notices his father's seriousness.. Tuiwa then knowing he's no match for saiko drops to his knees and gives up..Saiko then rushes tuiwa kicking his straight in the chin knocking him on the ground..Tuiwa slowly get's up speechless and emotionless and prepares for saiko's oncoming onslaught.. "HAHA, you claim to emit silver flames but YET YOU ARE WEAK IN MARTIAL ARTS", laughs saiko "I WILL DEFEAT YOU WITH THE STYLE OF WOMEN" saiko then goes into his wing chun stance..Saiko then runs up to a motionless tuiwa grabs him by his purple hair and pulls his face to saikos knee bursting his nose.. "FEEL THAT PAIN" yells saiko, but gets annoyed as tuiwa stares into his eyes "Why are you doing this" tuiwa comments "I am not a fighter but a lover of nature and all it's apsects".."WORDS OF A WEAKLING, WHY CHOOSE HIM TO BE THE BEARER OF THE SILVER FLAMES" saiko says looking upward referring to the heavens..Saiko then grabs tuiwa's arms breaking them both, "Now you cannot use the silver flames for your arms are broken, saiko laughs" he then looks over a fallen tuiwa who doesn't feel a thing but yet looks with staring eyes.. Saiko now get's really pissed "WHAT NO PAIN!!!" he then steps on both tuiwa's legs breaking them both allowing him not to crawl away. "Now for you neck" saiko says in a satisfied tone. He then grabs tuiwa "A shame the silver flames go to you a weakling" he then notcies that killing him won't affect tuiwa any thus he decides to hit him where it hurts...nature..Saiko then hunts for a bird but instead finds a bird in tuiwa's sack in which tuiwa was supposed to bring to nature to set free.. "HAHA a bird, a pity he will not live to see freedom" saiko then grabs the birds and snapps his neck then ripped off his head.. Saiko then brings the body over to tuiwa and drops the blood on his head. A silver tear falls frm tuiwa's eye, at that same moment a silver rain drop hits saiko's head, it begins to rain silver drops.. Saiko yells "NOOOO, I A DAMNED TO BE WEAKER THAN A WEAKLING!!" The heavens cry from tuiwa's situation.. "Youre better off in hell with your ancestor iori yagami" saiko then prepares to crush tuiwa's head but suddenly something strikes saiko from the back.. It's an enormous bear and a very pisses one, the bear apparently smelled the blood of tuiwa and heard the screams and stopped by for a meal..The blow crushed the spine of saiko as he could no longer move his lower body.. THe bear then advanced and lashed down on a wounded saiko, as tuiwa watched he heard the screams of his father..Tuiwa then woke out of his trance, he could not sit there and let his father die like this, it appeared he cared for his father far more than nature. Tuiwa then slowly released his anger as slowly silver flames surrounded his body on the ground, the flames begin to shine alerting the bear..Tuiwa arose his body now healed by that of the silver flames, but he faced a dilemma the bear is of nature in which that he loves while his father is his blood in that which he loves..But tuiwa only smirked as the bear jumped high into the air to land upon him and crush him, but tuiwa expected that as in mid-air the silver flames grabbed the bear's pulling him towards tuiwa.. Tuiwa then himself grabs the bears head "Nature is only made for man to destroy, man will always kick natures ass" tuiwa then lights the bears head up causing it to explode. The brain and guts splatter onto tuiwa as he slowly goes into a maniacal laughter (like that of iori) and licks the blood off.. His father laid there smiling, "I just wanted you to display your true power, you will have a rival, the one who will posees the golden flames and he will learn moves faster than you, defeat opponets more than you, and most of all he will defeat you". Tuiwa then comments "Maybe so but you yourself will have the pleasure of seeing hell first" tuiwa then lights up his silver flame and lights his father on fire causing him to burn alive..Tuiwa then grabs his face and begins to laugh aloud, the pleasure of killing sends a gust of ecstacy throughout his every vein, the gust of life he takes in an instant drives him to be...a man.. Tuiwa then drops to the ground as he is exhausted with the day..

Chapter 11: Tuiwa....Present day

Tuiwa now 18 sits down and plays his violin playing a tune known as "Melancoly Nature" he plays it with every inch of his body flowing into his art..Tuiwa then sees an wounded fly on the window seal, he then picks it up and crushes it "I freed you" he says with a steady face..Suddenly in a mirror across from him golden flames emit from it, a boy is emitting golden flames from every inch of his body, Oika is shown ripping through his foe (Immense). Tuiwa looks on...."hmph yet another fighter who will die by his flames" tuiwa commented and went to sleep..

Chapter 12: Oika the brave!!

Oika brings an unconscoius hikaru back to the orphanage he then sneaks her up to the bedroom so pao pao cannot see her bruised body and assumed she was raped..Oika then looks in the mirror, oika is still in disbelief that golden flames emitted from his body, how did this happen? who am I? what is my origin? Oika then walks outside, brushes his black hair puts on his black leather coat and goes outside. Oika walks the streets of the night, hands in pocket, he comtemplates his origin and contiunously ask's himself WHO OR WHAT AM I?? Am i the anti-christ for emitting flames from my body, but yet i did it to help another, am i an angel? but yet i curse and swear all the time..Suddenly a voice from the dark comment's "You are the of the last dying blood of the kusangi and yagami bloodline" y"ou my friend are a legend and have the power of golden flames". An old man hobbles out of the darkness, my name is chin, i once battled someone with flames...not a pretty sight. Oika chuckled, "No i'm serious", i participated in the very last kof's touranments and i even lived to see the final battle of flames..But it costed my my eye sight, "But how are you alive?" asked a bewildered oika.."Hehe i am cursed to live for 100,000,000 years, for i helped alot of people with their powers one named athena, kensou, and bao i was believed to be an angel and doomed to stay on the earth to protect people who's powers can cause bitter exstinction to us all..Oika believed chin for some odd reason but could not picture why. "Let's walk and talk" chin said in a rather eager voice, just as they we're walking pass a monitor tv in a store an advertisement for another king of the fighter's tournament to be issued soon. Chin's eyes lit up. "The perfect time to hone your skills chin says smiling.