video game movies, live coverage!!!!

IoriYagami n8

Genjuro's Frog
we are here now to join live, a few members of the cast of the new soon to be blockbuster hit METAL GEAR SOLID: tactical espionage action. we now join the stars of the movie the olsen twins.
:mary kate how do feel playing the legendary solid snake?!
Mary Kate: "well, im not allowed to talk much about the movie, it is top secret..."
:I see...
Mary Kate: " no no, im just kidding, top secret, get it, its military talk, when i get into my role...."
Ashely: "will you shut up already, everyone already knows that im the enhanced one and that i can kick the crap out of you!"
Mary Kate: "sooo...i still win...nahnanananaaaaaana"
:ashely how does it feel to play liquid snake, the one that dies...
Ashely: "shut up, im really mary kate, she just wanted to play solid snake so she beat me up and stole my stuff...."
mary kate: "liar liar pants on fire!"
: uh, yeah, ok, moving along....oh my sweet jesus is that william shattner? mr shattner please a few words
WS: "yes?"
:mr shattner, which role have you taken in this movie?
WS: "cant you tell? im Raven...just look at these muscles!"
: (at this time mr shattner began to sqeeze his fat together, so we ran, and in our escape with ran into calista flockhart, tv's alley mcbeal...)
CF: "well, ill be playing the role of sniper wolf....we had some problems though durning the shooting, the gun keep nocking me into the wall, im a lady, not a fighter...i wanted the role of that chinese girl, but they gave that to that wrestling bimbo china...."
China: "what you say about china?"
CF: "oh shut up!"
China: "me china angry with stick lady...RAAAAAAAAAAAAA (at this time china snapped miss flockhart into three pieces and used her legs as toothpicks...) mmmmmmmm stick lady break like stick, hahahahahahahaha....."
: we were quick to escape as they had Mr. T attack us...who we could only imagines plays the role of the ninja...and believe us, he can do all that and more....

sweet mother of orochi that is the bigest pile of dun ive ever posted, lol.....