E-man: Dictator of discipline(Tigresa fic)

O

Orochi Tigresa

Prolouge

OT: Welcome to the lastplace on earth.Overrun by the crime and vermin determined to keep it that way.Where the light of hope has been snuffed out by the musty blanket of despair.where every tommorow is yesterday's night from which you cannot awake.Welcome to Neonagi(Neo Geo+Orochinagi) city. Abandon all hope until now. For upon the horizon stands the truth of justice. One who has seen the evil and accepted the challenge. The last place on earth has a new resident in E-man: Dictator of Discipline. He's here and everything's gonna be alright.

------------------
Enemies flee when they see me believe me. Everybody's gotta learn to take it easy.
KTIG radioKTIG 2+Alpha

O

Orochi Tigresa

Episode 1 of 5: My interest is in your account(Intro)

Emmy(reporter): ...and being the third bank robbed this week, the D.A's office has to announce that a crime wave again is overrunning Neonagi. We Have with us now, the teller who was confronted by the criminal. Can you tell us what happened?

Goenitz 2.0(teller)-Why I gave up the money.

Emmy: Did the assailant threaten you with a gun? ... Bomb?

Goenitz 2.0: She made me feel...like a natural man!

Emmy: HMMM..Let's talk with the security guard.

Goenitz 2.0: She was wonderful.

Hero(arresting officer): I'm sure she was! You gave her $16,000! Hop in! **put G2.0 into squad car**

Emmy: Excuse me sir, what kept you from apprehending the perpetrator?

Enki(security guard): I couldn't.

Emmy: Are you saying that the felon held you at bay?

Enki: No...she held my hand!
smile.gif

Emmy: There you have it once again...

Hero: Let's go son. **puts Enki in squad car**

Emmy: ...once again, security guards and bank staff are rendered helpless by some mysterious assailant something must be done!

Iori E: ...and it will be done.

Note: Will finish Chapter 1 later on

[This message has been edited by Orochi Tigresa (edited April 24, 2001).]

O

Orochi Tigresa

Episode 1 of 5: My interest is in your account(Part 1 of 2)

OT(Narrator): The Next day outside Neonagi courthouse

Iori E(Hero/Prosecutor): I don't know Kyo-wa, I'm really swamped w/ paperwork. The last case has really backlogged me! I'd like to take some time off but I can't right now.

Kyo-wa(Prosecutor): Oh come on IE, what's a week in the Bahamas?

IE: It's a week of people needing to be defended. My job..

Kyo-wa:I know your job, come off it IE. This is a dirty business in a dirty town. One week is not going to make a difference in the layers of filth that cover it! Get of the high horse Iori E. What we do does not make a difference in...

IE: No, Ms. Kyo-wa. We do make a difference! We give hope to a system that has little. When you begin to look yourself as part of the solution, you join the ranks in the battle in the slime of society.

Kyo-wa: Oh, brother.

Gunsmith(D.A.): If you're finished preachin', I like to see both of your pinstripped asses in my office. I want you to get your calenders cleared. We're backed up to the hilt. The mayor's office is receiving complaints. Kyo-wa, I told you not to sit on my desk...I won't say it no more especially while i'm eating Anyway, when the mayor gets complaints, he calls the court clerk and the court clerk calls me. He ain't never happy to call me. So, CLEAR YOUR CALENDERS!!

Kyo-wa: I'm trying to Gun but...

Gunsmith: But..But..Get off yours and get your calendars clearwed. If you haven't been living in a cave for the last 3 weeks, you know that there's a crime wave hittin' this town. **Chomps a doughnut** When the catch this person, I don't want any legalities or technacalities holdin' up the case.

IE: Do the police have any leads?

Gunsmith: Only that the culprit is female and has no problem robbing banks.

IE: Well, I hope they catch this person.

Kyo-wa: Yeah, she hasn't hit my bank yet and I have my Bahamas money in there.

IE: **thinking** It's time I do a little investigating of my own.

OT: Meanwhile, across town at Neonagi's 8th National bank. A sleek, black sports car pulls up. Once again, unsuspecting bank attendants are about to fall prey to the mysterious bank terrorist. An aura of sweetness fills the air as the car door slowly opens..A sensuous, alluring juicy, tantalizing, yet mysterious female enters the bank.

Batsu_Power(Costumer): I wish this line would move faster.

Shingo Yabuki(Customer): Hey man, I'm in a serious rush.

Mysterious voice: **taps SY on shoulder** Excuse me I like to go next.

B_P: What you mean by go next? are you... y-you...are...beautiful. Please, After you.

S_Y: After you miss.

Biomotor_Unitron(Teller): Excuse me madam may I help you?

Mysterious voice: Yes, but first let me whisper something into your ear.

B_U: **tugs collar and sweats** Uhh..Ahem..Uh...OH,Sure Madam,...is this a deposit or withdrawl?

Mysterious voice: I'd like all the cash on hand.

OT: Her whisper is her paintbrush, in the art of...SEDUCTION!

Whip Bogard(The Seductress): Ok, Enough of those 50's, I'd like some more of the 100's and um.. alot of those bigger bills, and how bout we throw in some gold coins for the road sugar?

B_P: Yo, this babe is toooo hype.

SY: I'll say.

B_U: Coming right up sweety. I hope you can carry all these bags. I'll call security to give a hand.

WB: Oh thank you. This will do for now. I musn't be greedy. I can always come back for more. You'll be seeing more of me real soon. Well do lunch, OK?

Boys: OK.

Testament(teller): Look at them jokers all up in that girl's face. She ain't all fresh. Watch, when B_U calls me tonight..huh.. you think I'll be home?

Charlotte(manager): Sometimes ya' gotta kick it to em' like that. Straight up.

OT: Back to our law firm employees.

Kyo-wa: It's useless IE, I try to flag a cab down everyday. Come on, let's take the subway.

IE: It's never useless, besides the subway is too dangerous! TAAAAXXXXIIIII!!!

**Taxi charges in roughly**

Kyo-wa: and what were you saying about the subway system?

Martian Loh(cab driver): **excited** Just tell me where to go. Just tell me where to go

IE: Drop the lady off at 457th and Double A Avenue, then drop me off on Hope Street. Could you stop at a money machine before you.
**ML hits the gas hard**GO!? **Taxi Screeches**

Kyo-wa: Gun is really getting on my nerves with this hyperinterest in cathing this bank robber.

IE: You mean you don't want this person caught?

Kyo-wa: It's not trhat, but come on, crime takes place all the time...WHOA! Honestly, I'd rather be in the Bahamas.

IE: There's a bank machine and a newspaper box. Driver pull over.

**SKEEEERUNCCHH** - Sound of taxi making a hard stop.

Kyo-wa: I'll be right back. I have to hit the money machine.

IE: Two dollars and 50 cents to fill my mind with bad news. HMMM..

**paper reads: Fourth bank emptied. Suspect at large.**

Kyo-wa: OH NO! NOT NOW.

IE: KYO-WA!!

Kyo-wa: This machine said my account is frozen. I can't ithdraw any money. What's wrong?

IE: This is wrong. **shows Kyo-wa the newspaper**
Kyo-wa: This bitch has gone to far. She's running around with my Bahamas money. UH-UH! This crime spree has got to stop as far as I'm concered. Here's my stop..I said here's my stop..STOP DAMMMIT. HOLD IT! HOLD IT! HOPLD IT! **Taxi smashes into a car.

IE: Lookey here, motherfucker. You may not value your own safety but consider the safety of the passengers. One day you will..

ML:Oh brother, I'm outta here. **VROOOM**

Kyo-wa: I'm going to make some phone calls and put that bank thief behind bars if it's up to me.

IE: That's what I ant to hear.

OT: Several bl;ocks later, Iori E reaches his home on Hope Street.

IE: **thinking** It's not making any sense, whoever is doing this must have a devastating power over men. Allof these men state that they were more willing to give up the money. In fact.. they loved it. Woevershe is, it seems that her greatest pleasure comes from the adulation of mem.. **talking to self now** Think, Iori E think. There must be a pattern. Obviously, she must be extremely attractive. But, enough to make a man give up these large amounts of money? HMMM...WAIT A MINUTE!! She robbed the 2nd, 4th, 6th, and 8th national banks. However there is no 10th national Bank in Neonagi. HMMM.. 2,4,6,8, who do we appreciate? I got it. Her pattern is so simple it's ridiculous.

OT: Painstaking patience.. That pays off.

**paper reads: 2,4,6,8, Who do you appreciate? Yore national bank. "It's yore bank"**

IE: and as vain as she is, she probably thinks it's really her bank. Well Miss bank theif, tommorrow will be your last attempt at worsening the face of Neonagi. Tommorrow will be different. **grabs costume and holds it**

OT: Destiny is born of one who secures a purpose.

O

Orochi Tigresa

Episode 1 of 5: My interest is in your account(Part 2 of 2)

OT: The morning sun, once again, has gottn up the nerve to squeeze the rays of life within the compacted cracks of Neonagi. It's never a good morning in Neonagi. Just another morning.

LLJ(helicopter reporter): Wipe the dust from your eyes Neonagi. Clean your ears and listen to the sounds of the morning show. The time is 8 o' clock with showers on the way. I would read the crime report but this is too long. Neonagi food inspectors say that it is illegal to sell milk over 5 weeks old. They're lookin out for our better health, huh? Rugal 3:16 has won the Neonagi Jackpot for $11 yesterday and will recieve increments of 30 cents a year for 20 years.. Way to go. Production has finished for "I will be king" A new movie from KTIG productions. Starts Friday at all theatres. Call in to win tickets. We only have one. In traffic, all major roads are backed up for at least five miles. You couldn't ask for smoother sailing. And now, here is the latest hit from N'Sex, "Just got laid". Have a great day Neonagi. You'll need it.

OT: A great day indeed for as many prepare for business, there are others whose business needs to be prepared for. **WB's car parks and she sprays some mysterious perfume on herelf** And now the perpetrator prepares for the persuasion. A typical crime takes place. The request. The seduction. The dough.

Zyzyfer(the last victimized teller): Here you 20,000 in cash.

OT: But this time...
[Seen shows Iori E in E-man costume with street clothes and sunglasses and a beenie covering it.]

Zyzfer: There should be more money in the safe.. I'll go check.

IE: That's far enough, miss. Your crime spree has just ended.

WB: Who are you?

IE: E-man Dictator of Discipline!!

Rugal 3:16: hey leave the lady alone.

Orion: Yeah beat it.

Zyzyfer: What do you think you doing, you don't even bank here.

IE: I'll take that.

WB: Hey!

OT: Our hero has made his stance only to fall victim to the seductress's trance.

IE: Carry your bags, miss?
smile.gif

WB: Oh..Uh..Good, that will be most helpful.

Zyzyfer: **thinking** She is the dreamiest. **Accidently hits a red button**

OT: Unknowingly, Zyzfer notifies the police. The call is transmitted and responded to.

Police radio: Car number 6, respond to a 909 in progress at YORE National Bank.

[Rain falls]
WB: Come on hurry up.

IE: Ease up baby. Iput the bags in the car. How about a little romantic walk in the rain, HMM?

OT: The rain from clouded skies to clear a mind.

IE: Wait...The rain..I..I..Hey Wait!!

WB: SO LONG SUCKER! -_l__

IE: COME BACK HERE!!

Lord Wolfgang Krauser(cop): I can't wait to bust a dent into this clown's face.

NeoGML(cop): A dent? I'm gonna stomp some ribs up into some nostrils.

Albetro C(cop): There they are. Move in on the big one.

IE:**Lunges for WB's car but falls short** OOOF! She got away.

ShaperMC: Well what do we have here? Where's the money pal?

IE:Wha?

AC: It's in his pocket. Frisk him down.

IE: Wait you don't underst.. **scuffle ensues** Plaease wait.. I didn't.. **Street clothes rip revealing E-man costume** I said I didn't take the money!!

SMC: He's wearing pajamas. Now I know he's whacked.

NGML: Careful he's dangerous.

**Cops point their guns at IE**

SMC: You have the right to be quiet

AC: Everything you say will be held againt you.

NGML: You have a right to a lawyer. If you think of calling Johnnie Cochran I'll bust a cap in your ass.

LWK: **thinking** I love my job. **holds IE down with a billy club**

[So ends Episode 1]

O

Orochi Tigresa

Episode 2 of 5: My jury.(part 1 of 2)

OT: It is said that when it rains it pours.

SMC: This nutcase is harmless. Put your guns away. Careful though.

LWK: His pajamas are slippery. I'm losing my grip. **IE cracks LWK's hand** Ack..my hand.

IE: Sorry oficer. **thinking** Man this is crazy. I got to get outta here.

NGML: Let me get a crack at this motherfucker. **IE lifts NGML onto his back**
I thought you said this guy was harmless.

LWK: That was before he broke my knuckles.

IE: **tosses NGML at the others** That seductress is mine. (Ahem). Uh, legally speaking.

SMC: Get off me.

LWK: You're on my leg.

AC: I'm trying to get up.

NGML: **thinking** I wonder what's for dinner.

LWK: He's taking the car. That does it. I'm gonna bust a couple slugs in this asshole.

SMC: No! You might accidentally hit a pedestrian.

LWK: OK OK OK

AC: I thought the sarge told you about leaving the keys in the squad car

NGML: Sorry.

IE: **driving squad car** Those cops wasted my time. What's worse is I don't know where the fuck I'm going. I almost had her. I could be driving all day before I...

Krizalid (dispatcher): Attention all units

IE: Huh?

Krizalid: AAll units in the vicinity of the 1800 block of Platinum Avenue. Two costumed characters. One female and one male have fled the scene of a previous 909. The female last seen driving est on Concordia. The male is.. Hey.. He.. He's driving one of our squad cars.

IE: BET! This is the break I need.

OT: Meanwhile, WB is speeding down the street.

WB: Where shall I shop next. **A squad car pulls up behind** Huh? Hey! This jackass is trying to run me off the... **WB's car is sent flying into the air and it lands crashing into the garbage dump**

OT: All crime must come to an end. No matter how abrupt.

WB: Oh no, not you.

IE: I hope it's clear to you that crime stinks.

OT: Moments later the 4 cops pull up in another squad car.

AC: I can't wait to get out and arrest these punks.

NGML: **thinking** I can't wait till you get out.. You need a bath.

LWK: Dispatcher, we found the perpetrator's vehicle and car #6. No suspects in sight.

AC: Use two hands Neo.

NGML: I don't wanna spill my soda.

SMC: Hey I found the girl.

LWK: I heard rumors that this chick can mesmerize.

AC: Well I don't feel a thing.

NGML: Maybe she likes us.

SMC: Ahh shit something stinks.

[Shows WB tied up with a fire hose]

WB: I want my phone call, I want my lawyer, I WANT MY BEAUTICIAN.

OT: Several hous later in the couthouse.

Gun: I can't say this enough. We gotta make sure this lady don't slip through our fingers. If we don't. **IE comes in** IE!! About time you arrived. The place is jumpin for joy.

Kyo-wa: Hi IE.

IE: Hi Kyo-wa. Achoo! Sorry I'm late Gun but I..

Gun: Looky here IE. I don't have time for excuses. Listen up. The mayor's office called and he wants action taken on that selection, uh suction, uh abductress, uh whatever she is put behind bars in 2 days. He gave us the go ahead to do what we gotta do.

Kyo-wa: That's right IE. I just got back from the jury selection committee and that part is ready. The judge presiding the case is judge Synapse.

IE: That's great. Synapse has a reputation for being very dtermined to clean up Neonagi. Who's handling the case for the city?

Gun: Why, you are IE. Heh Heh. You are.

Kyo-wa: WHAT?! gun you promised me the next big case. I've been waiting a long time for something like this and you gave it to IE?! You know I can handle it.

Gun: Look Kyo-wa, I don't wanna take any chances. I know you're good but you know IE is...

Kyo-wa: Yeah Yeah I know the deal. I know the real deal. You still think I'm some young legal assistant who should be fetching your coffee right?

IE: Gun, you promised her and I don't mind if..

Kyo-wa: You don't have to take up for me IE. I think Gun doubts that I can handle the case. You think that I'm incompetent.

Gun: kyo-wa, you're acting irrational. Decisions are made to be broken. You need to calm down.

Kyo-wa: Calm Down?! I'll show you calm down. I QUIT!!!

IE: Kyo-wa come back. **door slams**

Gun: I know I know. You don't like it. Well, I don't like it either. But the mayor is breathin down my neck. I know she got the bum deal but that's the business we're in.

IE: The system will never be right if it constantly supresses those who have potential. I'm gona see if I can find her.

Gun: Look, we don't have time to chase her down. You got a courtdate. Pick up the file on the deductress. I mean seductress in the legal files office. I'll talk to you tommorrow I got an appointment with the mayor.

IE: No Gun, I will find her and both she and I will work the case. We're a team. **door slams**

Gun: **thinking** I'm sorry. But, it's the system.
frown.gif

[This message has been edited by Orochi Tigresa (edited April 26, 2001).]

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Exquisite, cant wait for the next one, very good.
Loved reading it!

------------------
32667251.jpg

We all take life for granted.