Reviews of King Of Fighters : Dawn Of New Era (he 's good he is:)

Anya Bolton

New Challenger
Hey Jrish, you're so good I'll see to it that the feedback of your fanfic is posted here.

You've got really cool stuff going on there you have! Such an imagination is valuable so we want to tell you that you're doing a great job. Keep it up!

I nhope I'm not doing any harm to it
frown.gif

------------------
"kim ownz"
-Krizalid

"I ain't happy, I'm feeling sad
I've got sunshine in a bag
I'm useless-but not for long;
My future is coming on."
~Gorillaz

JIrish

New Challenger
I'm actually surprised and very flattered that you've bothered to post a seperate thread to review this, Anya. This really did a lot to make a grumpy morning a heck of a lot better. Thank you!

Let's actually keep the comments here so the continuity of the story isn't too broken up. I'll have another chapter posted in just another moment.

------------------
I must be crazy... I'm trying to write the entire KOF Orochi saga as a fanfic... :D

Anya Bolton

New Challenger
Jrish, I've read your lastest chapter. Be careful, it might get ppl who don't like Andy and Mai to think that Andy is a loser even more. Are you gonna show ppl that Andy DOES like Mai and is just not very public about it?

These ppl only have a problem with Andy and Mai because of their fantasies of Mai. Be careful.

------------------
"kim ownz"
-Krizalid

My future is coming on."
~Gorillaz

[This message has been edited by Anya Bolton (edited April 19, 2001).]

Anya Bolton

New Challenger
BTW I don't want to make you unhappy. I'm sorry if you feel down because of my remark, I'm really sorry. I really like the story.

JIrish

New Challenger
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Anya Bolton:
Jrish, I've read your lastest chapter. Be careful, it might get ppl who don't like Andy and Mai to think that Andy is a loser even more. Are you gonna show ppl that Andy DOES like Mai and is just not very public about it?

These ppl only have a problem with Andy and Mai because of their fantasies of Mai. Be careful.

Don't worry. Andy's not going to be heartless. Thanks for the advance warning, though.

And Krizalid, I guess you could call it that, only this is going to be my take on it. There's some "unofficial" stuff here that I hope won't interfere with what's "canon". Fair warning, though; once we hit '95, which we will way down the line, I'm going to break from the official story a LOT. I figure what fun would it be to just make a carbon copy of all 4 years of the Orochi saga?

------------------
I must be crazy... I'm trying to write the entire KOF Orochi saga as a fanfic... :D

Anya Bolton

New Challenger
Hey cheers! Thanx for reassuring me it's gonna be alright. Can't wait for the next chapter (Yuri's underage! Poor Yuri!)

------------------
"kim ownz"
-Krizalid

My future is coming on."
~Gorillaz