GGX soundtrack........

Orion

n00b
some one know where i can find the sountrck of GGX (no napster).

later.

------------------
This not over yet.

Black_Hayato

Cheng's Errand Boy
Dont know, but if you can snag GGX limited edition. It comes with a soundtrack, but I think its different in some way.

Orion

n00b
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Black_Hayato:
Dont know, but if you can snag GGX limited edition. It comes with a soundtrack, but I think its different in some way.
SNAG????

Actually it only comes with a disc that has one song on it. So if you are looking for the soundtrack you cold try an import CD online shop like Tokyopop.com

cox_xoc

Mr. Big's Thug
I would recommend buying any import game soundtrack or any japanese cd from cdjapan.co.jp they are japanese retailers so they always have anything you look for with non-markup *cough*tokyopop*cough* prices. I did a quick search for guilty gear and they have many guilty gear x soundtrack versions in stock. Here is the URL:

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/cgi-bin/dsearch.cgi?volume=1000&genre=NSt&key=guilty+gear&ct= 40

Good price eh? Much better than when express had it in for $45, man that made me jump out of my seat.

------------------
MVS is eternal...but I love my Pocket.

[This message has been edited by Orochi Tigresa (edited April 17, 2001).]

O

Orochi Tigresa

Sorry no sig pic allowed unless they are links. I hope you understand.

Pollyanna

n00b
Yeah, the limited edition one (that I got) came with Sol vs Ky's theme...
As for the soundtrack...BE CAREFUL. I think there is a digital version out, which totally defeats the purpose! I'm sure you want the Dreamcast awesome real guitar version...