wondering if paintings are relavent??

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
i might put up my paintings of snk characters??think i should im very very tough on myself??? and if so how would i go about doing it??? how do i attach an image to a post any help is needed because im not used to computers that much.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
these are oil based by the way will it show nicely??

Shiva Nataraja

Crazed MVS Addict
Nice to see you finally turn your caps off .
First , you need a web account where you can upload your stuff . I'll suggest Tripod .
If you want , you can send your pic to my mail : shiva.nataraja@free.fr .
And I'll host your pic to my web account which is very reliable .

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
i consider the caps lock a tool, of sort.
if i feel awry for a moment it turns *ON* if feel normal *which is rare considering im very rude and ignorant it turns *off*...
I AM ALSO STATING THAT I DO NOT HATE ALL MEMBERS OF OROCHINAGI.COM HUST THE ONES WHO INSULTED ME THATS THE BURDEN OF AN EXCELLENT MEMORY,
WOLFGANG KRAUSER

G

Gojira

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Lord Wolfgang Krauser:
these are oil based by the way will it show nicely??

Hm, are you asking how to scan them?

Oil-based might be a little difficult on a flatbed... u have a handheld scanner? Maybe even digital camera? How big are they?

As for the posting of pics, it's easy, pretty much just as Shiva says. Don't go with Tripod though, their regulations prevent u using their webspace only for storage, you'd have to make a webpage too. Try something like www.dencity.com (that's what I use, and they haven't shut me down... yet)

Shiva Nataraja

Crazed MVS Addict
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Gojira:
Hm, are you asking how to scan them?

Oil-based might be a little difficult on a flatbed... u have a handheld scanner? Maybe even digital camera? How big are they?

As for the posting of pics, it's easy, pretty much just as Shiva says. Don't go with Tripod though, their regulations prevent u using their webspace only for storage, you'd have to make a webpage too. Try something like www.dencity.com (that's what I use, and they haven't shut me down... yet)
My web account is free.fr , as you guess , it is only french >< .