First post, first post =P

WhipBogard

Mega Shock!!
sure....
but I'm sure it will be better to post up the previous 6 chapters here!
The oldies want to read em too perhaps?

------------------
Let the spirit around us guide you.......

E

Evil_Shingo

I haven't saved the other chapters T.T
anyways, here it is
btw, if somebody did save my story, please tell me.

Chapter 7

Red woke up from his bed, he yawned and scratched his butt, he then mumbled to himself a buch of nonsense, then got up, yawned once again, then spoke,"I guess I should go get Kula to get her ready for the tournament."
Red walked up to Kula's room in the inn, he knocked on the door, and she opened it,"So you think youre ready for the tourny?"he asked
"Yes, I am,"She replied
"Good, well then, I guess I should go wake up SY now, YO, SY, GET UP ALREADY!!!" he shouted
SY got up from his bed, and rubbed his head,"Oh my head, I feel as though I got hit by a flying gargoyle"
"yeah whatever, not come on, the tournaments starting soon."
They all then walked down the inn, and then Red spoke,"Yo Kula, I think youre supposed to get something from the innkeeper in order to enter the tournament."
"I know, I will go ask him for it," She answered, as she walked to the innkeeper
"So how do you think she'll do in the tournament?" asked SY
Red replied,"I think she'll do fine, I have trust in her."
"I hope so."
As Kula finished talking to the innkeeper, her face was absolutly exstatic,"RED, RED!" she shouted out joyfully.
"What?"
"I just found out something incredible, this isn't a fighting tournemant, IT'S A DANCING TOURNAMENT!!!" she shouted out in joy
"Dancing?" said SY,"but the poster said.."
Kula inturepted him,"The innkeeper said that the poster was just a misprint, oh, I love dancing!"
Red scratched his head,"well, whatever, where's the tournament taking place."
"It's taking place inside a bar in the middle of this town, now you guys go now, I'll be meeting you there soon."
"okay,"said Red, as he and SY walked out of the inn, they both then walked to the bar.
"I still can't beleive a dancing contest"
"I can't beleive it either, but it should be rather intersting, don't ya think," said Red, as he grinned.
They both entered the bar, and saw that it was rather dark inside,"who turned off the lights?" asked Red
"I don't know, let's just sit down for now." they both took there seats.
Red had ordered a bear, along with SY, they were both waiting patiently for a couple of hours, until,"WELCOME LADY'S AND GENTLEMEN!!!!" shouted out a voice from the bar.
The whole place started to get surrounded by smoke, and then disco lights start blaring around, and out of the ground, came up a disco dee-jay on a platform,"the dance contest will begin soon, so let's jam up the music!"
Two more platforms came out of the ground, with 4 arrows on them,"May the first dancers come out!"
then both Kula, and another skinny person wearing a disco suit came out, the dee-jay then shouted,"now the point of this game is to outdance youre opponent, the one with the best rythm wins, SO LET'S JAM!!!!"
He then started playing some music in the back, the music was at a rather slow pace, but easy to dance to still, Kula danced with perfect rythm, while the other guy was busy messing up
"The winner of this match, KULA DIAMOND!!!" the crowd then cheared
for the next couple of hours, the music kept going at a more faster and faster beat, but Kula still kept her rythm, she then made it to the finals, outdancning the rest of the competition,"GO KULA!!!" cheered Red,"damn, I can't beleive how good a dancer she is,"
"me neither, and the musics not that bad either"
"Congratulations Kula, you have now made it to the finals, now you will have to face off against the 5-year champion of the dance tournament, presenting, THE DANCE MASTER HIMSELF, FAT CAT LIM!!!!!" smoke then surrounded the place, and once it cleared up, it revealed a guy wearing some army type vest, and a bandana, he had an rough bear also
"So youre the one I'll be facing off against, huh, well this match is going to be a little different from the others,"spoke FCL
Kula looked at him with a befuddled face,"What do you mean?"
"for this last match,"Spoke the dee-jay,"will be a mix of dancing and fighting!"
"So little girl," spoke FCL,"do you think youre up to it."
"of course I am."
"THEN LET'S GET JAMMING!!!"Spoke the dee-jay
the music then started playing, it was really fast paced, FCL attacked first by spinning around, and then attacking with a backfist, Kula backstepped and avoided the attack, then stuck out her foot, and spun around ballet style, hitting FCL on his chest, they then both continued fighting and dancing.
"this is weird,"spoke Red.
"No kidding, I mean, fighting, WHILE Dancing!?"
Kula still kept her rythm while attacking FCL, and the same thing for me, sweat then started to fill up there foreheads, Kula, while still dancing, gave FCL a backfist into his stomach, and then jumped up and kicked him twice on his head, and then spun around on the air, and landed, and continued dancing, FCL then fell on the floor,"well it looks like you win," he spoke,"not bad,"
"Folks, it looks like we've gotten a new champion now, and her name is, KULA DIAMOND!!!!!" spoke out the Dee-jay
The crowd cheered, and then Red stood up, clapped, and said,"YOU DID IT KULA, WAIT A GO!!!"
"I knew I could do it," she then gave out a V sign in the air.
"you put up one hell of a dance," spoke FCL,"it's good to finally face off against a good oponent."
"and now for youre prize, 600,000,000 SILVER!" spoke out the dee-jay, as he handed her the money in a pouch,"THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY FOLKS, THE CONTESTS ALL OVER!!!"
Suddenly, LL and his soldiers bursted through the door,"THERE THEY ARE, GET THEM!!!" shouted LL

to be continued

------------------
I won, are you happy?

Synapse

n00b
yeah great E_S. I almost forgot about your story in the making.
I'll see if I've saved the other chapters alright..

------------------
Game Over
My mind is crashing, synapses flashing slow,
Days like frame by frame where do they go?
Why fight? Forget it, can't I spend it after I go...
Roll them high, roll them again, all Gods' dice.

~Pearl Jam

Beast of Fire

Quiz Detective
Boo. Yeah, I'm here. How's it goin'?

------------------
"Get out of my way, or I'll make you sorry that you didn't."

Sycia

n00b
Hm...
Hey Evil_Shingo...

Damn. Hope someone really saved your story. AnywayZ... I will be waiting... anticipating... *lurks*

------------------
Crows are black everywhere but do all crows caw the same?

Beast of Fire

Quiz Detective
I'm gonna be in the next chapter, right? RIGHT!?!??!? Grrrr....tch!
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif
j/k.

------------------

Beast of Fire

Quiz Detective
BUMP ATTACK!!!

I'm not gonna let this thread die!

------------------

Synapse

n00b
Hey yo E_S...know what? I have some of your story that I saved!

But...only up til Chapter 3...I'll look for 4, 5 and 6...maybe somewhere in my hard drive.

------------------
Game Over
Now...I...Know...Why...

Beast of Fire

Quiz Detective
Where are you boy?!? What's your progress? ANSWER ME, F00L!!!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------

Sycia

n00b
Reh... *searcheZ for Evil_Shingo*

Hoei! Where are ya? Don't tell me ya ditched da story?! *WailZ*

------------------

E

Evil_Shingo

Okay, it took me a while, but I FINALLY finished it!

Chapter 8

Red slapped his head,"Oh no, not him again!"
"Living Legend!" said FCL in a schocked tone,"what are you doing here?"
"Why, I'll tell you why, FCL, old friend,"he answered,"It is because that girl over there with the blue hair,"he pointed his sword at Kula and then continued,"Is the angel of death!"
FCL slapped his head,"Not again"
Red raised his eyebrow,"Not again?"
"This is the 5th time this week he blamed somebody for being the angel of death."
"5TH TIME THIS WEEK!?!?" Shouted out Red, SY, and Kula, as they all then fell on the ground from shock.
"Yes, that's true,"said LL,"But this time I'm sure of it!"
"Proof?" Asked FCL
"Well........ the beam that came from the tower was blue, and she has blue hair, and she has strong ice magic!"
"What if it's just a coincidence, and the reason why she has strong ice magic is because she know's magic?"
"Well uh" he stood there silent for a moment,"I can explain this!"
"Another thing, if she was really the angel of death, wouldn't she of tried to kill us all now?"
LL's face started to turn bright red,"Okay, so maybe I was an itty bit wrong."
"Again, but BTW, what if the real angel of death has appeared in the tower?"
LL gasped out loudly, and his face started turning pale, he then turned around quickly to his men,"WHAT ARE YOU ALL WAITING FOR, GET BACK TO THE TOWER NOW!!!!!" and then they all ran back to the tower.
Red, SY, and Kula all just stood there, with sweatdrops on there faces, and speechless,"Uhhhhhh?" said SY as he scratched his head.
"Don't mind him," Said FCL," He's really a nice guy, but he's been very edgy ever since he hear of the upcoming prophecy of the angel of death."
"Well, uh, thanks anyways," said Red.
"Don't mention it," He then extended his arm,"I'm Fat Cat Lim, or FCL for short, but you already know that," He then looked at Kula,"And youre galfriend put up one heck of a great fight for me."
"Thank you for the compliment,"Said Kula,"I happen to love dancing." she then smiled
"okay then, now that we got that settled," said SY,"Where do we go now?"
"We go back to the tower," Answered Kula.
"Huh?" Said Red
"I said we go back to the tower, please, just trust me."
"well fine, whatever you say, so what do you think Yabuki."
SY just shrugged,"Fine with me, I don't know why she wants to go back, but I'm willing to go anyways."
"You mind if I join you guys?" Asked FCL,"I love dancing, but it gets boring after a while."
"Sure," answered Red,"The more the better!"
"Thanks," he then grinned.
"Now what are you all waiting for, LET'S GO!" shouted out Red, as he ran out of the club, with the rest of them following him
The reson why Kula wants to go back to the tower, nobody knows, but they didn't really care, they know they'll find out later when they reach the tower once again.
Once again, they had to cross the forest once again, but with FCL's help, battling the monsters became a bit easier than before.
Red was the first one to reach the tower thanks to his speed advantage,"Haha, I got here before all of...." He paused, as he gasped.
The tower was there, laying in peices on the ground, it was destroyed completely.

To be Continued

------------------
This is the end for you, are you ready to die
the forces of nature are not anything you can handle

Hmm...
It's nice work as always.
BUT!
1. It's too cute (but my wife loved it though)
2. WHY THE HECK AINT I IN IT?!
Somebodys gotta be the poor peasant who has to feed the family.
Yeah , make it so that this is a past story , and my son grows up to be THE REAL Rugal , or something.

------------------
LOOK MOMMY!
I AM STILL A SUPERSTAR!!!

Anya Bolton

New Challenger
I can sense that E_S is having fun writng this and not getting a big head at the same time.

This rocks man! BTW I didn't know that Fat Cat Lim-Sama could boogie *LOL*

Sorry to FCL-Sama
frown.gif

Beast of Fire

Quiz Detective
I wonder who wrecked the tower.....*gets thoughtful look on his face*
smile.gif

------------------

Fat Cat Lim

Geese's Thug
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Anya Bolton:
This rocks man! BTW I didn't know that Fat Cat Lim-Sama could boogie *LOL*

Sorry to FCL-Sama
frown.gif

I jungle boogie 24 hours a week.
biggrin.gif

*strikes John Travolta Pulp Fiction dance pose*

Umm...haven't read this fan-fic yet. ^^;; Sorry E_S. Kinda busy at the moment (An English assignment still not done yet!), but I'm gonna read it this weekend. ^_^

Fat Cat Lim

------------------
Mysterious. Debonair. Criminally Insane.

Sycia

n00b
That was unexpectedly funny...

Evil_Shingo: Now you've gotten an open ending... GGGRRRR!!! I'm gonna be up all night wondering who made the tower into a pile of rubble till ya post your next chapter... :D

------------------

E

Evil_Shingo

Chapter 9

Red inspected the heavily damaged tower,"Who could of done this?" he asked himself,"or what?"
The rest of the group arrived, and they stood there, shocked at the crumbled tower,"What the?" said SY
"Don't ask," said Red
FCL looked around,"Where's LL?" he asked
"He must of seen the crumbled tower, and left," answered Red
"But how can a tower that big, be destroyed like this?" Asked SY
"Beats me," Answered Red," But all I can find is this," He said as he pulled out a feather.
"A raven feather!" said Kula, as she had a shocked look on her face,"That would mean that she.."
She was interuppted suddenly as a Raven flew out of the bushes, and attacked Kula, but missed purposly, it just then stood there then on a rock (Follow me, Kula) it said telepathicly to Kula, and then it flew away, with Kula following it.
"Hey Kula, where you going!?" Shouted Red, as he started to follow Kula, but then, under Red, drilled out two mechanical beings, both short, with drill on there heads, they both looked practically identical, expect with one difference, one is Red, while the other is Blue
The blue one spoke,"I'm Ratchet," and then the Red one,"I'm Bracket"
Red just sweatdropped,"Uh-huh, well get out of my way then!"
Ratchet spoke,"I'm sorry," and then Bracket,"But we cannot," and then Ratchet again,"Let you do that," and then they both shouted in unison,"SOCKET!" and then a huge mechanical Bull appeared right behind them, and it roared
"This is bad," spoke FCL,"VERY bad!"
Meanwhile, Kula followed the Raven to an empty feild, it stopped, and just stood there, while cawing, and then she heard laughter out of nowhere "SHOW YOURESELF!!!" she demanded.
A women then appeared right in front of her, dressed in a dark robe, with her long Red hair flowing down, she smirked, and spoke,"Well Kula, it's nice seeing you again."
Kula gritted her teeth,"Sycia!"
Sycia just laughed,"I'm afraid I can't play now, I've got more important business to do now, I'll let my pet handle you instead," She jumped, and disappeared out of nowhere, and then in her place, appeared a big Wolf monster, it howled, and then it's eyes started to glow, and drool came down his mouth
"Damn!" Cursed Kula.
Back to the others, SY attempted to strafe around Socket, while throwing bombs at it, but his bombs where ineffective against it, Socket charged at SY, and knocked him back to a tree,"AGH!" He shouted pain.
Red attempted to attack the monster using his Axe, but with no avail, he couldn't even scratch it, Socket just kicked him away.
FCL couldn't do anything either, he pucnhed Socket, but even his hard punches couldn't hurt it, he ended up hurting himself instead.
Back to the battle with Kula, the wolf monster charged at Kula, with blue energy surrounding it, but Kula blocked the attack by forming an ice sheild around her, but she still got hurt a little from the attack
She took advantage of the monsters vulnrebility, and grabbed it, and encased it inside ice, but it broke out of it, and then howled, the screech of the howl made Kula hold her ears in pain, the wolf monster took advantege of this, and attacking Kula with a head-butt.
Back to the others, Red got up, and wiped the blood off his mouth,"IT'LL TAKE MORE THAN THAT TO TAKE ME DOWN!!!!" He shouted," Methinks this would be the perfect time to use that new attack I was working on," He snickered
"New attack, you don't mean the one where you keep failing on doing it, and hurt youreself in the process, right?" Asked SY.
"Oh shut up!" Shouted Red,"This time, I'm sure I'm going to get it right!"
"I hope so!"
"What's he going to do?" Asked FCL.
"See for youreself."
Red pulled out his Ax, and then realed back, his whole body started surrounding with energy, Socket started charge at him, Red just realled back even more, and then he shouted out,"THUNDER AX!!!!"
He spun around, and his Ax started to be surrounded by electric energy, he struck Socket, and then caused a HUGE cut on his body, exposing his weekness, his curcuits.
"Oh my god!" Shouted out SY,"You didn't mess up this time!"
"well then what are you guys waiting for,"Spoke FCL, as he got up, and cracked his knuckles,"It's weekness is exposed, this should make him even more easier!"
"I've only got one bomb left," Said SY,"If I can just time it right, one blast should blow it to bits!"
"I've got a plan"Spoke Red,"Just follow what I say."
"Okay," said SY and FCL
Meanwhile, back to the Kula, the wolf monster attempted to claw Kula, but she barely avoided it, and got a small cut on her face, the wolf monster charged at Kula one more time while spreading out his claws,"Here's my chance!" Spoke Kula, as she took out an ice dagger,"If I can just time it just right," She just stood there, not moving, with the ice dagger in her hands, and the Wolf charging at her, right when he got close to her, he let out a huge claw swipe, Kula jumped high into the air, and then struck the monster in it's eye, the monster realed back and howled in pain, while holding it's struck eye,"now to finish it," Spoke Kula, as she stood there, and then she started to mumble something, but once she finished, she shouted,"ICE BULLET!" and then she moved her hand in a swift motion and an icecle appeared right in front of her, and then went straight into the monsters chest, it howled once more, and then fell to the ground, and turned to dust,"Yes, I did it!" she said, as she leaped into the air joyusly.
Meanwhile, back to the others, FCL stood there, and shouted to Socket,"HEY YOU, THE BIG FAT UGLY ONE!" Socket turned around, FCL started to do faces at it,"I BET YOURE MOTHER WEARS ARMY BOOTS, NAH!!!" He stuck out his tongue at it.
Socket snorted, and then charged at FCL,"NOW YABUKI!" Shouted Red.
"Got it," He aimed his bomb at the Socket, and then threw it as fast as he can into Socket, it landed right into his open circuits.
"Socket go boom NOW!" shouted Red, as Socket Exploded into little peices
"Socket!" Shouted Ratchet,"What have," and then Bracket spoke,"Done to Socket!"
"Well don't worry, because you two are next!" shouted Red.
Ratchet then said,"We must," and then Bracket,"Go report this," and then Ratchet again,"to the master!" and then they both dissapeared into thin air.
They all then lay down to the ground from exhaustion, and then Kula appeared once again,"Were have you been?" Asked Red
"I have been just taking care of some business, that's it," she answered back.
"Well whatever."
"I suggest we set up camp now" Suggested FCL,"It's almost nightfall, and I'm bushed!"
"Aggread, we set out camp here for the night," said SY
They then set out camp there, near the area of the destroyed tower, and almost instantly, they all fell asleep, what lies ahead of them tommorow, nobody knows.

To be Continued

------------------
This is the end for you, are you ready to die
the forces of nature are not anything you can handle

Beast of Fire

Quiz Detective
Where.....am.......I?????
biggrin.gif

------------------
Get out of my way, or I'll make you sorry that you didn't.

[This message has been edited by Beast of Fire (edited April 27, 2001).]